Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Should have kept suing and threatening until the school issued a public apology.

I thought about wearing my uniform after graduation and taking a photos at pubs and stuff but I'm a weenie and it was before social media days so there'd be no point anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
I thought it was a baseball bat with spikes? Which is pretty baller too.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Milo and POTUS posted:

They made a disney movie about that

The little mermaid?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I remember getting jabbed with a pencil at school and as casually as I could asking my mom if lead was poisonous.

I freaked, and once she figured it out laughed at my stupid rear end, owned.

You were right to be worried. I've had a chunk of graphite lodged in my hand for 23 years. Based on a sample size of one I can confirm it'll gently caress your life up good.