Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Nooner posted:

In highschool our school colors were red white and blue but wearing anything red or blue was banned because it meant you were gang affiliated
"Gang affiliated" clothing hysteria also managed to hit my small Idaho school, which was hilarious because every single kid in it was a harmless suburban dork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Richard M Nixon posted:

I was a wannabe 4chan hacker so I started fakebragging to a kid in my CS class in 12th grade about how I totally hacked the school gradebook. The new teacher (old guy but the previous teacher quit and they tossed him into the class) overheard and apparently freaked out. I didn't realize this until a few hours later when the principal, some IT guy, and our school police officer came into my class and pulled me out.

The important thing to note is that because I was a nerd, I was in almost all computer classes, including a network engineering course and an independent study class where my project was to demonstrate wifi cracking. So the IT guy starts looking through the computer I was using and flips out about all the horrible stuff I had on my totally-off-the-network PC.

This resulted in three weeks of suspension and being banned from all computers until I graduated. Since something like 6 of my 8 courses were computer related, this resulted in a lot of F grades and hosed up my GPA. There was also one of those metal fire safe boxes (for keeping paperwork and stuff safe) that had some routers in it that I kept locked but the power cord was running out of it and into the wall. That really upset everyone because they knew something was in there but never realized that they could just pick the lock.
Richard M Nixon, brought down by a lie. Unprecedented.