Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

I love going to a restaurant and ordering a bunch of appies, maybe a bloomin' onion and some chicken nuggies, or maybe some chicken tendies mm yum

post here your favorite appie and appie-ordering stories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

charcuterie boards are all the rage

yeah they always have like a minimum of 4 good kinds of cheese

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

DogonCrook posted:

Its kinda hard to find in a resteraunt but really the only thing you have to be aware of is dicing it smaller is better so like the size of diced onion or even a tad smaller is perfect. Give it a shot its loving amazing.

it actually does sound good but not something i'd have ever thought of, should give this a try

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

There's this place in maui that makes a clam/mussel appetizer in some amazing sauce that's a mix of sake/garlic/cocaine and it is just loving ridiculously good, easily the best shellfish I've ever had

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

bradzilla posted:

That looks loving disgusting lmao

I want all of my food to look like it has tumorous growths

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Rad-daddio posted:

Granny Smith apples are the best.

Prove me wrong.

The best appie? lol I think not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Manchild King posted:

Scrolling through GBS page one, see's this.

1st take: Apple computers, devices and users all suck and you know it. Get lost troll.
2nd take: loving life destroying phone apps, I guess idiot millenials are calling them appies now. I hate them.
Upon opening thread take: Oh, appetizers are ok I guess.

well at least your brain purged some of the dumbness on the 3rd try

appies rule have you ever even had stuff mushrooms?

soup counts as an appie btw