Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Ok I am mad. The post-credits scene with the Union Leaders from Unchained/X (and the five union's leaders' keyblades being in the artbook), Maleficent occasionally popping up and going "Ho ho ho time shenanigans, gotta find that box", Xemnas telling four Org people (Larxene and Marluxia being the two we already knew of) "Yeah we know you're from the old old past", Chirithy and Ventus, and then the only tiebacks we get are Marluxia going "Oh I had amneeeeeesiiiiaaaa and I'm dead now" and Ephemer's ghost dropping the Union X keyblade dragon on Tornado Heartless and then the rest of the Dandelions... still being lost in time and space?

loving Nomura sets up a big fistful of plot hooks from the mobile game, cockteases most of them across 3, and then apparently is just saving them for 4. (or 3.9)

Goddammit Nomura.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Onmi posted:

But you're still gonna play 4, right?

Oh of course. I read the unchained x union plot recently enough that it broke my brain with KH3 implications and now I gotta ride the plot serpent to it's conclusion in the year 204X.

Also did I remember one of the org members saying something like "Unlike your wizard, we have to follow the rules to time travel"?

Implications about Merlin? Yen Sid? (Speaking of, I'm glad the old binch got off his chair at last)

Crawfish posted:

The Secret movie is out, and what the gently caress man?

I take it back, we need to stop Nomura. The video characters have fallen into Tokyo and we need to cancel this game before it goes full Drakengard E, the Master of Masters turns out to be Yoko Taro and everyone on Earth dies

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 11:42 on Jan 31, 2019

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Motto posted:

he's just being efficient by making all of his sequels and pet projects the same game

He's going full Dark Tower?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Noper Q posted:

All right, I thought I knew what was going on in the games that actually mattered, but then the stupid phone game had a bunch of unnecessary relevance. I watched Chi Back Cover and hoped that would be enough, but apparently the MoM's apprentices did things after setting off the Keyblade War? And Ventus is there somehow? Does anyone have a synopsis I can read/watch to catch up on this junk?

Hope you got an hour set aside: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbkXWBu-RBw

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Kurtofan posted:

who are the dandelions and how many are there

The survivors (via sitting out entirely) of the keyblade war, and at least 300(?) based off of Soras finisher on the tornado

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

RareAcumen posted:

Gimme Kain or death

Cecil would work closer aesthetically with Dark Knight Heartless // Paladin Nobody

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Fojar38 posted:

I want to see some villains, Disney or otherwise, who are all like "im a fuckin badass, give into the dark you simpleton anime boy" until they see Sora fight for the first time at which point they go "actually I don't think I want to fight you"

Isn't that post-KH1 Maleficent?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Also asked earlier but might of skimmed over it

Why is there a darkling on the boot screen and box of KH3.

So anyone who knew the mobile game plot/lore would go insane at the teases of nothing in KH3