Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
The first thing I hear after going is them complaining about their website comments being mean, that's a stream alright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
A meaningless effort. One who knows nothing can understand nothing...

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
The entire story and characters were completely reworked.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Handing the manga to a person that usually does comedy probably was a good choice. There's no particularly intricate sequences but then you get stuff like most of 358, Kairi attempting to communicate with Dusks, or Sora and co. only managing to beat Larxene by accidentally shorting her out after Donald healed her a bunch with Thunder.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Phantom Aqua is a good boss fight because Aqua has limited options for attacks and transformations so they could tailor a super boss to her exact strengths and weaknesses.

Whereas Sora in KHIII was like “sup bitch look at my Keyblade it’s a spear now and oh gently caress now we are riding on some sick rapids suck my dick”

I've seen AntiAqua defeated by the stupid drat boat so many times it's not even funny.

Onmi posted:

I'd say "KH Fans are stupid" but that would imply these people are fans
Nomura: I made the game easier cause y'all are dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Captain Baal posted:

Does Lingering Will have anything in this DLC or have they robbed me at yet another opportunity to be the Doomslayer of Xehanorts

They continue off the bit in the main game where he shows up and he has a little DBZ fight with Terra-Xehanort before he ends up trying to protect Sora, gets his head broken and crumbles.
They did him dirty.