Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Two days ago i lost my virginity to a prostitute, it lasted in total around 15/20 min, she first put a condom on me and gave me oral sex then we did vaginal sex also with the condom, i didn't gave her oral sex nor i touched her vagina i think, because i wasn't really very hard sometimes it felt that the penis wasn't really inside the vagina and i think i may have touched the opening to re-insert the penis, also my foresking doesn't really come all the way back when it's kinda erect, but i didn't really feel disconfort in that, we did 2/3 positions at most, i also never kissed her mouth but kinda gave kisses in her body, but just skin, and i think i may have for like a second touched her entry of her rear end in a top hat with one finger but i don't really remember, after that she took the condom off and gave me a handjob and touched my testicles to kinda estimulate for me to cum, but i didn't, then i myself tried to jerk off but i didn't cum anyway, even though during the sex i always had the condom i kinda felt the wet from her vagina and then after that she kept wiping with paper my penis i think without the condom but don't really remember if she also wipped after the oral sex while still with the condom. I would also like to point out that i have ulcerative colitis (unrelated to sex) since i had it before i lost my virginity. I now nocited that my hands are kinda dry, and yesterday, i admit, after reading lots of stuff about std tried to feel my lymph nodes and although i think they're in the right size and are not swollen some kinda hurt, also yesterday i was in front of the mirror and notice on both sides of my neck what appeared to be small glands (probably lymph nodes i don't know) kinda salient but i don't remember if they were always like that or not and the same about my hands i don't remember if i already had them dry before going.

The thing is today when i was washig my hands i notice in both my arms a few 5/6 really really tiny red dots that i don't think i've ever noticed before so i'm not sure if it's something new... it's been 3 days since i lost my virginity.

It's been 4 days since it all happen, and i noticed this tiny red dots are a bit here and there in my body, but mainly in my arms and although i few weeks ago i had a lots of scratches etc in my skin too who would just heal (i never gave it much importance cause it had nothing to do with std's), so i don't know what this is... again it's been 4 days since i lost my virginity and i'm still very scared. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cubone posted:

you can tell because three olives is famously a big homo

True, also I lost my virginity months ago.