Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Reroute the poop via a colostomy bag, ???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Entorwellian posted:

Disgusting, e.coli contagion spreading, poo poo eaters. Until we overcome the biological burden of turning things into poo, stop eating rear end!

you don't eat rear end while they poop idiot!!!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Maybe you don't, you prude. As the relationship thread has shown some time ago, eating rear end and poop is foundation to stable marriage.

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
What's wrong OP? Can't eat her pussy so good she cums so hard poo poo pours out of her rear end and collects in your mouth?

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
I’m gonna try it this weekend. What’s the best flavoring? Thinking about peanut butter. Or is original the best?

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong

Robokomodo posted:

I’m gonna try it this weekend. What’s the best flavoring? Thinking about peanut butter. Or is original the best?

just dig in and enjoy the natural juices

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
It's not that difficult to clean an rear end, I don't get why so many of you are hung up on it. I use a #4 scrub brush. Takes me back to my navy days, when I was forced to eat rear end

ForceKin
Dec 22, 2009

Real men eat each others' asses. You can save money on dental floss if you find a friend with a hairy crack.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
See here is what you soyboys don't get about eating rear end, if you won't do it for your woman someone else will do it for her. That someone is a devil like me.

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

rear end, rear end, or rear end. Everyone rides my face

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Complaining about dirty rear end when Clorox wipes are a thing... :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:airquote: