Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Inept posted:

shouldn't your Amazon Prime track suit have arrived yesterday

Running to the mailbox to get your tracksuit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

There's no suit on page 4, what a loving rip off. Voted 1.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That’s why you need to get 2 track suits while they got em in stock, that way you got poo poo to wear for the whole week. :smug:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I just wait until my clothes fall apart then I go back to Stockhomme and Old Navy if they have sales on. I get my groceries before midnight from the Save On while im driving home from work. I dont want or need a lot so I don't have to worry much about retail or online shopping tbh. I have enough stuff. I could lose 99% of everything I own in a fire and I wouldnt care all that much except for the minor inconvenience. Its just stuff.

e: Sorry this isnt a tracksuit post. My little brother stole my dark blue/velour one I'd whip out for halloween or something. That outfit owns and I miss it.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Charles Bukowski posted:

I just wait until my clothes fall apart then I go back to Stockhomme and Old Navy if they have sales on. I get my groceries before midnight from the Save On while im driving home from work. I dont want or need a lot so I don't have to worry much about retail or online shopping tbh. I have enough stuff. I could lose 99% of everything I own in a fire and I wouldnt care all that much except for the minor inconvenience. Its just stuff.

e: Sorry this isnt a tracksuit post. My little brother stole my dark blue/velour one I'd whip out for halloween or something. That outfit owns and I miss it.

Was it like this?

https://www.sears.com/white-mark-plus-velour-2-piece-set/p-3ZZVA85795312P?plpSellerId=Sears&prdNo=3&blockNo=3&blockType=G3

gently caress even sears sells track suits

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Burt Sexual posted:

Running to the mailbox to get your tracksuit.

Except he has nothing to wear while running until he gets the tracksuit.

A real Schrodinger's Tracksuit, if you ask me.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Harveygod posted:

Ah but market leading retailer Sears has got you covered

https://www.sears.com/en_us/dap/In-Vehicle-Pick-Up.html

e: I forgot to time box the challenge too. So OP, how much time do you need to get a track suit? Amazon is two days, Sears may be faster to do in store pickup. Just a few track suit tips.

Burt Sexual fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Jan 24, 2019

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
Hell is a place where no one can go to their mailbox to retrieve their tracksuits until they obtain the tracksuits they intend to retrieve.

Heaven is a place where no one can go to their mailbox to retrieve their tracksuits until they obtain the tracksuits they intend to retrieve.

The difference is in Heaven the people are dressing in each other's tracksuits. :angel:

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Charles Bukowski posted:

I can never read the word "velour" without hearing it in Zapp Brannigans voice and it makes me laugh under my breath like an idiot child

are you admiring my velour tracksuit, Kif? It's the ultimate in trendy leisurewear.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Harveygod posted:

itym track-22

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
one time a small company I worked for/with got a net 30 deal with a supplier and then sold their poo poo on Amazon well below the "Minimum Advertised Price" point (if you don't know what that is, it's just price fixing) which meant we got tons of orders

then we just stopped paying the supplier invoices and when they finally stopped shipping out orders we just shut the company down

then all those unpaid supplier invoices became tax write offs as "business losses" for the owners of the company

The product in question was a medical device, which means Amazon doesn't just let any fucko sell 'em. You gotta prove you're legit! Well, we were legit but not at the volume Amazon wanted so we just forged an invoice to show them that we definitely ordered 1000 units last month and that was all we needed to get approved.

~amazon~

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Jan 24, 2019

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

I think it was real Adidas. It had gold piping.

E: It was a Sean John tracksuit!

Charles Bukowski fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jan 24, 2019

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

one time a small company I worked for/with got a net 30 deal with a supplier and then sold their poo poo on Amazon well below the "Minimum Advertised Price" point (if you don't know what that is, it's just price fixing) which meant we got tons of orders

then we just stopped paying the supplier invoices and when they finally stopped shipping out orders we just shut the company down

then all those unpaid supplier invoices became tax write offs as "business losses" for the owners of the company

The product in question was a medical device, which means Amazon doesn't just let any fucko sell 'em. You gotta prove you're legit! Well, we were legit but not at the volume Amazon wanted so we just forged an invoice to show them that we definitely ordered 1000 units last month and that was all we needed to get approved.

~amazon~

So you’re a crook business person that lies and stiffs people? Idgi this is amazons fault?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Amazon got fooled by you and your liar thief bosses. What jerks Amazon must be!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Scams and track suits, all the way down.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

big nipples big life posted:

There's no suit on page 4, what a loving rip off. Voted 1.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

So you’re a crook business person that lies and stiffs people? Idgi this is amazons fault?

Charles Bukowski posted:

Amazon got fooled by you and your liar thief bosses. What jerks Amazon must be!

it's amazon's fault they don't vet for poo poo and let any random fly by night company sell things on there, yes

weren't you all just complaining about how amazon frequently delivers garbage/fake poo poo a lot? 'cuz that's why

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

it's amazon's fault they don't vet for poo poo and let any random fly by night company sell things on there, yes

weren't you all just complaining about how amazon frequently delivers garbage/fake poo poo a lot? 'cuz that's why

Are you loving serious? You didn’t catch my scam and most excellent forgery, therefore you are at fault.

What did amazon have to do with your company stop paying invoices for goods received? Wtf man you sound like a legit online snake oil salesman.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

IKR

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
Moridin continues to be the best internet communist. Running scams on Amazon with medical devices, doing wallstreet bets and pimping out his girlfriend online.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

Are you loving serious? You didn’t catch my scam and most excellent forgery, therefore you are at fault.

What did amazon have to do with your company stop paying invoices for goods received? Wtf man you sound like a legit online snake oil salesman.

idk how it became "my company" first of all when I clearly said I worked for/with them

second of all it really wasn't an excellent scam and forgery, it was more comment on how little Amazon gives a gently caress because they collect their 15% off the top regardless

quote:

What did amazon have to do with your company stop paying invoices for goods received?

it doesn't it's just lol how the tax system works to the benefit of the capitalist class wherein they can intentionally run debts up in their business and then shut it down and get tax breaks

NihilismNow posted:

Moridin continues to be the best internet communist. Running scams on Amazon with medical devices, doing wallstreet bets and pimping out his girlfriend online.

ya'll continue to run your weirdo fanfics about me

- "running a scam" suddenly when I just worked there
- "doing wallstreet bets" I bought a tsla put lol big deal? guaranteed ya'll have more in your 401ks stashed away in some fund run by a fuckstick
- consistently masturbating to fantasies about my gf

Sorry I popped in to give a perspective from the backend of how Amazon functions and why ya'll get lovely goods in your packages I guess

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Jan 25, 2019

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

idk how it became "my company" first of all when I clearly said I worked for/with them

second of all it really wasn't an excellent scam and forgery, it was more comment on how little Amazon gives a gently caress because they collect their 15% off the top regardless
it doesn't it's just lol how the tax system works to the benefit of the capitalist class wherein they can intentionally run debts up in their business and then shut it down and get tax breaks

ya'll continue to run your weirdo fanfics about me

- "running a scam" suddenly when I just worked there
- "doing wallstreet bets" I bought a tsla put lol big deal? guaranteed ya'll have more in your 401ks stashed away in some fund run by a fuckstick
- consistently masturbating to fantasies about my gf

Sorry I popped in to give a perspective from the backend of how Amazon functions and why ya'll get lovely goods in your packages I guess

Just following orders man, i get it.
You cooperated with a company commiting blatant fraud but somehow it is the fault of Amazon and the tax code for not trying to stop you hard enough. From the way you describe it i doubt this was the last time they ran a scam like this or that you quit once you found out they were frauds. There's being a kind of shady business and then there wilfully defrauding suppliers.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Lol lick my rear end in a top hat

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

That’s not an explanation at all! Why did you willingly work for a fraudulent online company that you knew all of these facts? Do you feel bad at all.?

I bought some medical poo poo like sterilized scalpels to dig out splinters. What was your product line? I need to know, while we wait for a track suit delivery that is.

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Moridin920 posted:

First fraud and now you're being sex negative?!

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Struggling to find a complete tracksuit lads, gonna try a mall on Sunday, pray for me.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

NihilismNow posted:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

1500quidpoocati posted:

Struggling to find a complete tracksuit lads, gonna try a mall on Sunday, pray for me.

poo poo would be on your nest camera being delivered on Friday if you ordered my links. Smh

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I’m not even sure why I would be interested in what the thread title promised so that was kind of a weird lie but alright

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

1500quidpoocati posted:

The junkies I see on occasion are always dressed in polyester sports gear, try asking them.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cubone posted:

I’m not even sure why I would be interested in what the thread title promised so that was kind of a weird lie but alright

But yet

You post itt

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Burt Sexual posted:

But yet

You post itt
right
when I say I don't know why I would be interested in that I'm not saying there's no chance in hell I'd be interested in that, I'm saying that I clicked under the curious and hopeful assumption that it would turn out to be interesting in some way that I wasn't anticipating

it's not like the lie was something that would be self-evidently worth seeing, like "hospital visit on pg 4" or "alien butthole meltdown starts on 4" just "op's outfit"

so yeah, I'm just letting you know, like from an outsider perspective: kind of weird lie, bu

Cubone
May 26, 2011

idk why I just called you bu but I'm doing that from now on, bu

Media Bloodbath
Mar 1, 2018

PIVOT TO ETERNAL SUFFERING
:hb:
I don't understand the track suit problem. Just go to your closest Hugo Boss, Lacoste erst al flagship store. Or if you're feeling cheap Nike store has you covered (lol if you get anything non Nike Tech).
:smuggo:

Where are the pics btw

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
The same slaves made my aliexpress leggings and exercise gear as your Nike stuff at a fraction of the price. Value!

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

I need some cold weather leggings for my bike commute, any recs? I refuse to go into a Sears

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Wasnt that your dad's company moridin?

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

Nooner posted:

oh please oh please oh please be true

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

That’s not an explanation at all! Why did you willingly work for a fraudulent online company that you knew all of these facts? Do you feel bad at all.?

When I started it wasn't like that at all, it was just regular low effort drop shipping until that wasn't really viable anymore.

Why does anyone continue working once they disagree with company practices? I needed to get my bills paid. The fraudulent poo poo didn't really happen until the last couple months of the company's existence anyway at which point I was already looking for another job.

It's not like any customers were boned, they still got the legit product from the manufacturer who then probably just wrote the unpaid invoices off on their taxes. Just sucks if they tried to get a return as obviously we weren't there anymore but on the other hand I'm pretty sure Amazon just refunds them in that case (so just sucks for Amazon).

After that I tried selling insurance for a while and I felt so poo poo doing it that I was just fake dialing calls to make it look like I was working leads while shitposting on SA nonstop. Certainly didn't make Zurich Financial Group (they own Farmers Insurance) much money.

Nooner posted:

yep lol

that's how I know about the business losses on his tax forms

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Jan 25, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
The only thing necessary for the triumph of capitalism is for internet communists to sell out the proletariat for a paycheck.