Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Mods, namechange to "big Crooked Hillary law firm" plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Captain Gordon posted:

What happened to the old thread?

NO CONCLUSION!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

5.0: Viruswithshoes
5.0: moostaffa
5.0: Giant Isopod
5.0: mcvey
5.0: LifeSunDeath
4.0: Captain Hygiene
1.0: tpink

:suspense:

I will happily rescind my vote and give this thread a 5 when the gloom patrol stops making GBS threads it up with weaponized depression
#MTTGA

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

"IMPROVE THE THREAD & CRIME IS DEAD!"

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Velvet Elvis posted:

Change the vote now, and then we can negotiate in good faith.

*rejects forums user Velvet Elvis's proposal out of hand* Forums user Velvet Elvis wants an open thread with no guarantee of hmboling, but I want to guarantee lols for every registered user! No deal!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

this emergency at our border keeps getting delayed!

They turned right again when they should've turned left...but they'll figure it out eventually!!!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Outrail posted:

They'd going to be an undeniable fake discredited as fake Trump eats an apple or salad or something.

That'd be my strategy if I was in that position, every time I was setting up to do something kompromat-worthy I'd make a point to be holding some veggies and loudly state "Yum, I sure do love eating healthily" to throw off the trail before I get pissed on or whatever.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

This is low-key one of my favorite things that keeps popping up, latching onto and obsessing over the mechanics of vehicles turning is something my three-year-old nephew would do, not somebody with a normally-functioning adult brain.

Johnny Walker posted:

A wall always happens?

Wall is a flat circle

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

vyst posted:

This is gonna be a spicy take but this version of Ann is growing on me

She keeps fooling me for a second or two but then I remember she's actually just salty because he's not going far enough in his racist isolationism.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Vapor Moon posted:

No more lol'ing at Trump for me, time to lol at the poors with my friend Jesus.

Lmao it's not a great country, try harder next time Melanie

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

More like Très Lose-y

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

And then we went out for ice cream, and I got two whole scoops! It was the bestest day ever!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Lpzie posted:

predicting that Trump takes a knee at a football game within these next two years for whatever reason.

Proof that he's physically capable of taking a knee and I'll be on board.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

SHARIA LAW SCHOOL posted:

"Hold on, my scantily-clad teenage daughter is pulling me into bed with her while kissing my ear-- many people are saying it's completely normal dad stuff! I gotta hang up!"

This is the future liberals want!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

X post amazingness

*sighs heavily and gets out the bucket* Why don't they look, Ralph? Tell me, why don't they look?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

yea that's probably a good idea to come at the richest man in history.

I'm entertained by that scene in Dark Knight somehow becoming reality, except with the threat of dick pics rather than revealing Bruce Wayne's secret identity.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

lmao I will never get tired of excitedly crowing about numbers that would be struggling to reach the low side of 'pathetic' anywhere else :fsmug:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Oscar Wild posted:

It's not that bad of a number. That's part of the hilarious problem. It should be in the 10% range.

That's what I mean, excitedly proclaiming a 40 or 50% rating would be laughable in almost any other context. But yeah, it's also what, 15 or 20% actual approval beyond the DOING A GOOD JOB BECAUSE HE HAS AN R AFTER HIS NAME crowd? Obviously problematic from that perspective.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

PRESIDENT EVIL

*gunshot, echo*

The remake opens up with a detailed closeup of a fat man enjoying a delicious berder, I knew it had to mean something.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

(me!)

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Today is the day he became infinitely presidential

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Conservatives are sure going to be embarrassed when all their eschatological shenanigans really do bring Jesus back, but it turns out he's actually Bug Jesus :sweatdrop:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

The smile of someone who is simultaneously hated and ridiculed but also voted for so hard because in the end their state would stand behind a person burning down their house and murdering their children and pets if an (R) is after said person's name.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

ascii genitals posted:

As a fat nerd I must say that walking around in nature with friends drinking beer and swinging metal clubs is pretty fun. I am also terrible at golf, but it IS fun.

Also riding around in golf carts is pretty rad and better than the sport itself. That's the one thing I can't fault are predisent on, if I was in charge of this country I'd be riding a golf cart rather than walking at every possible moment.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Bogus Adventure posted:

It has been a while since I've been able to watch Bad Lip Reading bits involving Trump, but this one is pretty good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=066WAeG5muE

Nothing tops the line in the Republican Debate about Trump's pigeon, Lucas Don Velour, though.

PIZZA PARTY.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

How dare you doubt our healthy Adonis of a president

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

:911::911::911:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I'm gradually starting to believe Lynn Hutchings is not a person, but a manifestation of the collective CHUD subconscious.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I mean, I'm laughing, but I'm still assuming her pissiness boils down to him not being enough of a big strong isolationist/authoritarian.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

SilvergunSuperman posted:

obviously nobody's that stupid

[citation needed]

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

red19fire posted:

I kind of believe he's 243 lbs now. He's wasting away from fast food malnourishment, and some dumb part of his dying brain thinks wearing suits that are 5 sizes too big is some kind of power move.

Yeah, that's kind of bizarre. He never looks healthy, but without the suit and bronzer he looks like one of my grandparents a year or so into their rapid late-life decline, still hefty but visibly sloughing off weight between visits. lol?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

“The biggest (worst) abuse of power and corruption (bad) scandal in our (America!) history, and it’s (the scandal) much worse (bad!) than we (me) thought. Andrew McCabe (low energy) (FBI (treason)) admitted to plotting a coup (government (we) overthrow) when he (McCabe) was serving (colluding) in the FBI (Obama), before he was fired (like a dog!) for lying & leaking (like a dog!).” @seanhannity @FoxNews Treason! (not me!) (Crooked H)

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2329368743740703&id=226997970644468

It's a couple days old but I hadn't seen it until the older folks I don't particularly get along with started sharing it today. A big lol if the one thing that finally makes all these fine Christians stand against Are Predisent is the wall emergency because DEMONCRAPS GONNA TAKE MAH GUNS!!!!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

marshalljim posted:

A lot of that "go back to California" poo poo is just people being pissed about rapidly rising property costs and oversimplifying things, though. There is often not much of an (otherwise?) partisan component to it at all.

In my anecdotal experience, the times I've seen it be about vague property/local overpopulation are absolutely dwarfed by the times it's in reference to whichever :arghfist: LIEBERAL :arghfist: belief is currently under discussion.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

George H.W. oval office posted:

My dad, a former MIT educated meteorologist, firmly believes that climate change is in fact not real and the results from all the scientists proving it were actually just bribed by their sponsors. He will believe whatever this dumb gently caress group puts out I bet without a sense of irony.

:smug: "Actually it's a global cooling :smug:

There's a weird amount of climate change disbelief in forecasters, probably in part because the required curricula typically include at most an intro level "this is the definition of 'climate'" class AFAIK. Even beyond that, it's evidently possible to get into areas of weather research outside of climate while still firmly believing that subgroup within your own field is just lying and/or incompetent. I will never understand that mentality. :pseudo:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

usausa.txt

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

:discourse:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Ayn Randi posted:

lying "rat" witch hunt! treason? not looking good!

Witch hunt!? No, collusion!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Otacon posted:

the car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
and the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
and a dark wind blows
the government is corrupt
and we're on so many drugs
with the radio on and the curtains drawn
we're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
and the machine is bleeding to death

Lolspeed You! Wack Emperor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

"Communists want to take away your hamburgers"

:confused:

Um actually, I believe you will find that is a democratic republic led by my good and strong friend President Un, whose people really love him