Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

lol trumps president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

it loaded fine on my desktop and took an entire minute to load in awful app

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

so how long until trump slips up and implies he fucks his daughter at a rally, just for his crowd of southern rejects to cheer him on until he openly admits it to the entire world

followed by congressional republicans still continuing to block impeachment because something something it shouldn’t just be about moral issues *furiously tries to draw attention away from bill clinton impeachment*

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

nothing will happen to them because nothing matters

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

cool?
legal?

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

well, boys will be boys

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

respect are troops, except when I don’t want to because I’m a rancid hateful shithead and double standards have no meaning to me

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

The funniest thing is the reason we probably made that rule was because we didn't want foreign influence in our elections lol

that’s a lol

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

the Fake News Media should play a laugh track after every sentence of his fake SOTU address crammed into the senate chamber

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

runupon cracker posted:

Remember folks, despite that time when an Uber driver shot six people dead while screaming "Make America Great Again," or when a guy in a MAGA hat killed two random bystanders, or when a Trump supporter murdered two cops who told him to put away his Confederate flag, or when Trump supporters beat and pissed on a homeless man while screaming about "illegals," or when a guy in a MAGA hat beat up a Muslim kid and a Hispanic man in a gas station, or when a Trump supporter stabbed a black man for holding hands with a white woman, or when a Trump supporter attacked a Muslim woman at an airport, or when a Trump supporter punched a 70 year old in the face, or when a Trump supporter brutally beat up a protestor, or when a Trump supporter attacked an Indian man in a restaurant while calling him a "sand *DARKLY COLORED FELLOW AMERICAN*," or when Trump supporters called a gay man a "human being" as he was beaten up, or when a Trump supporter called elementary school black kids monkeys before attempting to run them over in his car, or when a Trump supporter attacked a man after yelling Sieg Heil, or when Trump supporters screamed the n word while beating up a black man so bad he was sent to the hospital, or when a Trump supporter groped a fifteen year old, called her a "*DARKLY COLORED FELLOW AMERICAN* lover," and pepper sprayed her directly in the face, or when a Trump supporter yelled deportation at a black man in public before punching him, or when a Trump supporter sucker punched a random Hispanic man in the back of the head, or when a group of Trump supporters groped and beat a protestor, or when a Trump supporter beat up a black man outside of a hospital for visiting his infant, or when a Republican politician grabbed a woman's privates and yelled that Trump made this legal now, or when a Canadian Trump supporter killed six people in a mosque, or when a Trump supporter beat up his African immigrant cab driver, or when a Trump supporter brutally beat up a gay man at a McDonald's, or when a white supremacist killed two people on public transportation in Portland for defending the Muslim girl he was harassing, or when a white supremacist stabbed and killed a teenager on a BART train, or when a Muslim gay rights activist was kidnapped and raped by two Trump supporters, or when a transgender person's car was vandalized and set on fire, or when a Trump supporter assaulted two Muslim women and a baby in a stroller, or when a Trump supporter in Austin killed multiple people with package bombs, or when a Trump supporter shot a protestor in the stomach at point blank range, or when a Trump supporter yelled "heil Trump" as he shot out the windows of minority-owned businesses, or when a Trump supporter murdered a black student at college for dating a white woman, or when a Trump supporter attacked liberals at a college with a machete, there are dangerous people on both sides.

quoting so I can find this later

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

FMguru posted:

She's had one eye on the exit for a long time.

SHSexit

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

where’s the mushroom spots

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/1087924542780133376

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

:actually:

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

stop caving you fucks

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

trump openly participates in witness tampering, which is obstruction of justice, which is an impeachable offense

not that any of it matters, trump could personally shoot mueller on a public broadcast, point at the recording, say “look what Cryin’ Chuck just did!” and half the country would go “WOW! The Dems just tried to stop the investigation!”

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Blast of Confetti posted:

when i was a kid i wanted a government job because i thought i'd have excellent job security

lol

well, yeah. operational government positions aren’t about to stop being important. you’d only get randomly furloughed for beyond an entire pay period if, say, some kind of deranged Crime Gibbon somehow got elected to the office of president of the united states, personally shut down the government, and refused to sign any bills to fund it again

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Lpzie posted:

the writers really backed themselves into a corner. cannot wait to see how they wiggle Trump out of this one.

they won’t. they never wrote how he wriggled out of any of his crimes before. every episode just silently drops all the poo poo that happened in the last one and suddenly all the characters have conveniently forgotten about it. it’s plot holes all the way down

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

firstname lastname, or firstname, as I call her,

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Captain Hygiene posted:

I will happily rescind my vote and give this thread a 5 when the gloom patrol stops making GBS threads it up with weaponized depression
#MTTGA

we're all fuckin dead

that's a lol

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

remember way back in the paleolithic era when trump told a little kid that santa isn’t real? lol

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

ol’ Lyin’ Ted has never been pleasing to look at if that’s what you’re asking

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

i hope this fat orange gently caress dies in pure misery, knowing he is to blame for everything he's ruined, no matter how much he lies to himself like he always did

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

LordSloth posted:

:lol: trump still making tweets that are just:
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1089340201204441088?s=21

a very stable genius

how many different times has he made this exact tweet? What does bigly boy think he's accomplishing?

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Serious question: on NPR I've seen a lot of polls that surveyed "americans" in general but only surveyed a little over 1000 people. that seems like an incredibly tiny sample size for a population of hundreds of millions, to the point of not being meaningful at all. can any stats people explain whether/how a poll like that is meaningful?

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

this is the lol timeline, Hillary’s gonna run

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

i’m very inclined to vote for this man despite having no idea whatever the gently caress he stands for

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

destroying your nation from within is fine as long as you get one more term in

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

where’s the tweets orange man! wanna see those TWEETS!

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

it’s a lol how obviously he panders to his dumbshit base while being a total hypocrite and they just fall for it anyway

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

The boots don't match the dress but the boots are dope as gently caress and I hope the other new women in congress troll that republican shithead to death with some stylish poo poo.

Like you know every fashion designer in NYC would gladly donate some poo poo to AOC in order to troll some conservative bumpkin congressturd.

is “conservative bumpkin congressturd” too long for a username

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

I think they missed the part where he’s been president for 2 whole years and he just somehow failed to get his dumb loving wall secured for that entire duration even though he had a republican house and a republican senate on his side, before suddenly deciding it was time to hurt millions of people because he panicked when dems got the house back and ann coulter called him a little bitch boy

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

words cannot express how much i hate this man

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

remember way back in the cretaceous period when trump called himself a Tariff Man?

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Spy Boss Coats Warns That Russia, Others Plot New Interference Techniques For 2020

it's really great that President Deals just withheld two straight paychecks over his dumbshit loving ego wall and gave every federal worker and contractor another great reason to peace out for work in the private sector instead, right at a time when the government is already struggling to keep software and security experts around due to private companies offering better opportunities, leading to an erosion of our security infrastructure right before a pivotal election where it will be under greater attack than ever before. great job, bigly boy! burn in hell.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Good morning. Our species will literally not survive allowing CHUDs to live and breathe.

i am in continuous shock at how little of a flying gently caress they can give about absolutely anyone who isn’t them, whether it be a different group of human beings or a future generation. they do not care what they ruin.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

yes hi hello I’m campaigning on the gently caress You, Got Mine ticket. you should vote for me even though I will do dickall for absolutely anyone besides me and will actively make the world worse for everyone who isn’t me.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

dermophis donaldtrumpi

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

He also has minders to keeping him from wandering off in key meetings with his own people.

haven't they all resigned by now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

someone dig up a fancy hat's trump movie reviews from the last thread