Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

lol trump will never ever care about the shutdown and it will never end haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

runupon cracker posted:

Remember folks, despite that time when an Uber driver shot six people dead while screaming "Make America Great Again," or when a guy in a MAGA hat killed two random bystanders, or when a Trump supporter murdered two cops who told him to put away his Confederate flag, or when Trump supporters beat and pissed on a homeless man while screaming about "illegals," or when a guy in a MAGA hat beat up a Muslim kid and a Hispanic man in a gas station, or when a Trump supporter stabbed a black man for holding hands with a white woman, or when a Trump supporter attacked a Muslim woman at an airport, or when a Trump supporter punched a 70 year old in the face, or when a Trump supporter brutally beat up a protestor, or when a Trump supporter attacked an Indian man in a restaurant while calling him a "sand *DARKLY COLORED FELLOW AMERICAN*," or when Trump supporters called a gay man a "human being" as he was beaten up, or when a Trump supporter called elementary school black kids monkeys before attempting to run them over in his car, or when a Trump supporter attacked a man after yelling Sieg Heil, or when Trump supporters screamed the n word while beating up a black man so bad he was sent to the hospital, or when a Trump supporter groped a fifteen year old, called her a "*DARKLY COLORED FELLOW AMERICAN* lover," and pepper sprayed her directly in the face, or when a Trump supporter yelled deportation at a black man in public before punching him, or when a Trump supporter sucker punched a random Hispanic man in the back of the head, or when a group of Trump supporters groped and beat a protestor, or when a Trump supporter beat up a black man outside of a hospital for visiting his infant, or when a Republican politician grabbed a woman's privates and yelled that Trump made this legal now, or when a Canadian Trump supporter killed six people in a mosque, or when a Trump supporter beat up his African immigrant cab driver, or when a Trump supporter brutally beat up a gay man at a McDonald's, or when a white supremacist killed two people on public transportation in Portland for defending the Muslim girl he was harassing, or when a white supremacist stabbed and killed a teenager on a BART train, or when a Muslim gay rights activist was kidnapped and raped by two Trump supporters, or when a transgender person's car was vandalized and set on fire, or when a Trump supporter assaulted two Muslim women and a baby in a stroller, or when a Trump supporter in Austin killed multiple people with package bombs, or when a Trump supporter shot a protestor in the stomach at point blank range, or when a Trump supporter yelled "heil Trump" as he shot out the windows of minority-owned businesses, or when a Trump supporter murdered a black student at college for dating a white woman, or when a Trump supporter attacked liberals at a college with a machete, there are dangerous people on both sides.

Yeah but this counts for nothing. Let me know when a Trumper has the balls to break a womans back over their knee in front of everyone like Stone Cold Acosta

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

lol that one trump tweet is just absolutely delicious

This is in no way a loss, it's protecting people from the dumb decision i made that hurt them, and I'll do it again, too!!!!!

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Brit who hasn’t been paying attention. Can someone summarise Chudmageddon for me?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

no tell me about magabomber 2. wasn’t there a failed child terrorist attack or something?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

*dusts off the ol’ Nice Country, Good Job*

Nice Country, Good Job

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Joda posted:

Is that a commonly held belief in among the right in the US, because if so, I think getting unionization in your country to pick up would be a simple matter of explaining to them, like they're 5, that actually it's the workers who pay the union.

You mean I gotta pay and all I get is treated fair???? No thanks!

(gets fired after 20 years for taking a day off after a debilitating work accident)

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Would be nice to see Woll and sons go to jail crying about conspiracy

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

I am spending less time in trump thread and more time in Bernie thread

is this a positive change or not I can’t tell anymore

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

the sad sad truth is that trump of all people will be fine

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

I know we're all loling about all old people dying in america (blessed) but, just to confirm;

is trump now just lying and saying the all is built?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

armchairyoda posted:

Little "hope" (lol) update while everyone watches their retirement (LOL) vanish:
https://twitter.com/QasimRashid/status/1236844264472051712

good to know all you need to do to convert a racist is literally save their life when they're about to die, it takes as little as that

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"Please, please, please stop tweeting! The people in power are so stupid and incompetent that doing so could REALLY hurt their chances of being re-elected like we want :( "

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

mods PLEASE change my name to Washing Hands, Working Hard!

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

man I gotta read up on my Q corona lore

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

marshalljim posted:

What is the dominant right-wing/Trumpist spin going to be when this poo poo flares back up and starts killing way more people? How are they going to blame it on black people, Mexicans, Muslims, scientists, and liberals?

LOL they'll say immigrants are bringing it over you peabrain baby. Obviously.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

A Fancy Hat posted:

October 15th:

@RealDonaldTrump: Perhaps the "China Virus" should now be renamed "Mexico Virus"? Have seen huge spike, nobody knows why, but WALL is still being built to stop this!

October 21st:

@RealDonaldTrump: Death toles now much lower than expected (~2 million Americans) thanks to hard Work being done by myself and the GOP. Mexico, by constrast, not doing so well! Millions of "infected" coming to the boarder. We say - NO!

@USAMARINE1028408: GOD BLESS YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP JUST BURRIED GRAMMA AND GRAMPA TODAY CAN WE GET MORE TESTING? GOD BLESS JUST ASKING GOD BLESS YOU FOR ALL YOU DO.

precogs???

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Pfffffhahahaha Jesus Christ how is America not a satire

“never met him but HES A BITCH ;_; “

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

I've said before and will say again; Trump is literally so corrupt and stupid that insults against his governing ability or integrity or policy don't work. He literally does not care or understand. The only things that actually upset him are playground insults because they're all he comprehends. Motherfucker is so stupid you actually need to call him a fat boogerbrain for him to react at all.

The better version is anyone demonstrating they have any authority over him. Twitter slapping his hand this way may actually make him cry on national tv.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

guys, donal trump really did become president. The dumbest man on earth became president and is now hiding in a bunker at the end of his first term as the country burns

LOL

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Yo this may sound weird but imo it is such a Herman Cain Move to die of an easily preventable disease to prove a point and then be immediately forgotten

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

priznat posted:

Smiley idea, instead of the smiley guy pressing a button that lights up “owned” have a covid virus pressing a button that says “covowned” or something

post whenever a chud gets got

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

gently caress

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

fuckin lol he didn't write that tweet, big bitch can only remember the most recent of his own kids that handed him the tv remote

hope it was worth dying for this man Cain

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

man it sucks that trump is so fuckin dumb he shifted really really hard into election fraud and delaying the election literally today with no buildup or subtlety whatsoever but his fanbase will be talking about nothing else for the next four months

like a half-competent huxter would have slowly ramped this stuff up slowly but it doesn't matter if you're playing to the dumbest people on earth

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

How the gently caress is that interview real and not a scene from a scripted irreverant british comedy

I feel like I want to look up who the fat one is on imdb to see what else they've been in because their performance is just incredible

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

yo, does anyone remember if there's an episode of Veep or Thick of It or something where characters are freaking out over one of their guys giving a really awful interview/speech/something on TV? Wanna edit a little something together

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

I personally cannot wait for the night of broken mcdonalds windows after Trump loses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

I present to you all: What if the Trump interview were an episode of Veep?