Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

https://twitter.com/politicalemilia/status/1087483399357362176?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

hello I am president on the bigliest most powerful country

I’m just gonna update y’all on Twitter about the fbi breathing down my neck

can I have a coke plz

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

it would be hilarious if the Mueller conclusion was just “we justt couldn’t find anything guys. he’s clean-o”

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

A Fancy Hat posted:

Name: Donald Trump
Height: 6 ' 5" (got taller, believe it or not, actually some people are so healthy this happens!)
Weight: 175 lbs (also lost weight due to so many Deals being made)

I, Dr. John Barron of Trump University, do hereby declare that Donald Trump is the healthiest person I have ever imagined. His brain is good. His fingers and hands are in fact the largest ever recorded, larger than Andre the Giant's, and the FAKE NEWS needs to stop photoshopping his hands to look smaller.

I examined his blood and other stuff and it's all great, really terrific actually, all the fluids are in place and doing their thing. The Phlegm, Yellow and Black Bile, and the Blood are all aligned. His muscles are quite amazing, really powerful stuff, and the finite amount of energy he possesses is still there - he's still got some "oil" in the tank before we need to "prime the pump" so to speak.

For the final part of the examination I had an attractive young nurse, a 10 out of 10 believe me, she came in for the thing. The underpants thing. And she came out afterwards and just said "Wow", which I mean.... you know what that means. In medical terms the President has a large penis which any woman would be lucky to see or touch. I performed a similar test on Obama years ago and it was much smaller, President Trump's is just so much better it's unbelievable, much like his deals.

I hereby swear that all these things are true, if you can believe it, and that they happened and are happening.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

I'm just 10 minutes into this movie but it's loving hilarious, the set up with Hillary about to win, just lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRQv9xMQ3E0

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

communism bitch posted:

It just struck me that you guys coulda loving got Arnie to be your latest celebrity president but instead you got a fat cspam moderator and sexual predator lol
I know there's bullshit laws about nationality but Arnie would have been a far better and less embarrassing president imvho

Good ol' Arnoldo can't be president because he was born on another country, which by default makes him less capable than a right-born American, as everyone knows. everyone says, not me, but it's true. and a man online came to me crying and said "Comfy you're so right. You're always so correct." and I said wow

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Splatmaster posted:

Serious question- does anyone else wonder at this point if Trump is just trying to get people pissed off to the point of rioting?

I can't really see any endgame other than, "let's get everyone so worked up they go crazy! Then we can legally declare martial law and shoot everyone!"

I hope the stress kills him soon before it kills the rest of us...

I have a conspiracy theory that the CABAL is closely monitoring the situation to see how far things can go before people snap

So far, the people are taking way more than expected

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Please let's begin with you sitting down, so you can stand up when you feel the need for an ovation, it looks better for the cameras - Actual thing a person said

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Boys will be boys 🤷🏻‍♂️

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

To be fair, remember when a killer Indian Native American marine with PTSD and who was barely restrained, violently banged a drum in the face of a poor child at a protest. all this patriot child could do was stand up and smile at him in hopes of defusing the situation

Also the mad killer Jim Acosta who bit a woman in the face for trying to take his microphone, and who is at this very moment being hunted by the law

really, there's two sides to every issue

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

yellowD posted:

haha jesus christ we're not far off from a burning cross on the white house lawn

haha, can you imagine. it would never happen though. I know things seem crazy rn, but it’s just disagreements, not a civil war

*crazy thing happens, somehow even crazier than predicted*

well, I mean, when you listen to the other side, their issues make sense. I mean from their point of view it makes sense that a KKK rally was held in the White House, with Pepe mascots dancing around black people. but the lack of representation for middle America has lead to this. furthermore,

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

TulliusCicero posted:

Like I don't get why it's so hard for these dipshits to face consquences

hmm yes

very mysterious... A case worthy of Sherlock Holmes 🕵🏻‍♂️

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

legendaryRev posted:

Finally found the new thread, and I’d just like to take a minute to memorialize the old thread. 7153 pages: we did it, boys. Pisstape is real. And my balls are still orbiting the sun. What a time to be alive.

7153! check the Q calendar on this !

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Love trumps Hate
trump loves hate

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

The Revolution will not be televised

There's never going to be any revolution

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

mono posted:

Stephen Miller's brilliant notes

seriously, they don’t see anything wrong with “America First”?
imagine giving a speech to a tribe going “me first! Gronk most important person in world! everyone knows, bigly fires made by Gronk!”
that’s what you look like, America

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

lol

are you... is anyone else seeing this poo poo?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

even the witch hunts are great under Donald’s America

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

sir this is mcdonalds

THIS IS A NATIONAL EMERGENCY I NEED 10,000 HAMBERDERS RIGHT! NOW!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Sockser posted:

mcDonalds
this is your president

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

40% of Americans: “Bah gawd, look at this powerful politics man! he’s really giving them deep states what-for! Were I smart too, I could be as rich as he done be!”

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

https://twitter.com/_allisonc/status/1088839118681890817?s=21

*psshhzzzttt*Echo One, dispatching strike team, protocol Keep America Great engaged, over *psshhhtzz*

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

i heard she didn’t sign up for Gmail, I think it’s some sort of crime?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

hearty lol here with old man just going all :

oh no

oh no how did I tweet a picture of my anus, what is this

oh nooooooo I’m sorry i offended!!!11111 @amywinehouse

IM A BROADCASTER MAN SOMEHOW

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

A Fancy Hat posted:

@RealDonaldTrump: Great to see TLC doing so well in ratings (BIG). Have heard many nice things from people there, great TV shows (90 Day Finance, Say Yeses to Dresses, My 600 lbs) - all great! "Trump is cool and good and should give us some money" - Dr Pimple Popper MD. I AGREE!

@RealDonaldTrump: TLC (which is wining BIG in networks) has just announced new show - One Hour of Gorillas. Great stuff which I love to watch during my rare (very) time off! I formally endorse this channel as "The Best" for viewers!

@RealDonaldTrump: TLC (The Legendary Channel) is so wonderful and the channel has many nice things to say about me. Our VISA program is a fiasco! Need to allow good people in, when they are in love (marriage). Where is the fix? We're doing it, and soon! 90 Day Fiance premiere is this weekend, hopefully by then!

@RealDonaldTrump: Obesity is biggest problem in USA today, many people are 600 lbs or more and need HELP! We are starting new school lunch program to combat (fight) fat kids in school! Very sad stories I am seeing, time to change it! No more cutting people out of apartments on forklifts!

@RealDonaldTrump: WOW! "Senility is a major problem with seniors and can impare cogs and ignition problems" - TLC "The Gorilla Hour". Even affects me, I think, so going to Dr. Pimple Popper to get "checked out" for brain problems! Thank you TLC, did you just save a life tonight? (song)

:ck5:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

I'm curious but what did these look like under Bush or Obama? Are they always so bare? I'd figure the Prez of America's schedule would be busier, but maybe there's stuff they don't include there

Or maybe he's really just watching TV and eating Hamberders all day lol

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

I ride bikes all day posted:

How do you expect Trump to run the Country if he doesn't get his daily intel brief from Fox&Friends first? Checkmate, libtard.

Trump delivers on transparency for all citizens! Everyone gets the same information that the President does, so mark another one for Trump imo

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Stink Billyums posted:

If you aren't familiar with how things have been going in Venezuela, their inflation rate is 1300000% lol

I know Bitcoin was big in Venezuela for a bit, because they couldn't receive foreign money or something, so they traded bitcoins and got Colombians to help them trade the Bitcoins for their MaduroCoins - all because wasting huge amounts of electricity was cheaper than buying food, which was extremely scarce

Oh yeah, their dictator made Cryptocurrency an official coin, Venezuela is a loving mess lol

https://www.coindesk.com/venezuela-to-sell-oil-for-petro-cryptocurrency-in-2019-says-maduro

Their money was worth less than toilet paper
https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/photos-capture-venezuelas-inflation-crisis/news-story/6cd362993e4eed79aeeb372f6521b21c

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

*light bulb lights up in head*

ooooooooohhhh... he’s just stuuuuuuupid!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

communism bitch posted:

on the one hand this is a little bit of a bummer to me because im a collections manager for a major museum and imo the decorative arts are important, as representations of things that people surround themselves with. our art is important.

But on the other three hands gently caress boomers, who gives a poo poo about you porcelain collection while people are starving to death, and also any china collection that some dickhead boomer collected is gonna be worthless trash that belongs in the bin to begin with so LOL.

But seriously though our art and culture do matter and they are whispers of a better world a world where we're not all slaving away pointlessly until we die of malnutrition and overwork. Please try and go to a museum when you get the chance just to enjoy a thing that you'll never earn enough money to own in your entire life.

hey, I can buy coffee at many museums

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

smoobles posted:

guys.... The president is really dumb

the president of what?

.... WHAT!?!?!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

big nipples big life posted:

I need to come up with a good grift before maga runs its course.

Maga... Manga... Something about... mixing Japanese cartoons with republican ideals... Attack on Titan and WALL... Goku as Trump... Let me workshop this, I think we're on to something, brother...

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Big Beef City posted:

That same article contains this picture:

e: though it does say Trump has read Hogan's Five Lesson's on Golf, which I'll give him credit for. The article also compares his style to Trevino and Gary Player though so... lol

lol

I’m 500 pages behind and had a very relaxing time not paying attention to politix, but this made me laugh out loud for real

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Lordshmee posted:

I’m just getting the vibe from some posters that The Mattering might be at hand. Let us all remember that successful impeachment involves conviction by Mitch “Literal Satan” McConnell.

Just wait until Mueller is finished with his report. Then you'll see, you'll ALL see

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

like i can't wrap my head around how loving surreal it is that

Just append this to any post in the thread, at any point since November 1st 2016

hell, make it the title

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

other presidents have poignant looks when America is attacked but you know Donrer Tromb, America’s best, is internally singing “and I ran... I ran so far AWAY.” while he’s being briefed about missiles attacking the US

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-ZFoco_1gQ

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

he just mistyped, haven’t you idiots ever made a typo

the 9 is right next to.... *looks at keyboard*

the 1....

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

69 409 bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

A Fancy Hat posted:

Iran is.... we got Iran. They're done, we got them under control. There's a lotta blood, an incredible amount, and it's on the hands of the Iranian leaders including AYATOLLAH ASSAHOLA, as he is known and done, for all he has said over the years. The missiles were fired at tremendous speed, nobody was killed, THANK YOU, but we never know. We will see.

We have a new missile ready, they call it the hypersonic missile. Can I... they're saying not to talk about this but I'm talking about it. It's able to tap into something called the SPEED FORCE, which allows you to move at tremendous speed. You tap the speed force and you go faster than anyone thought possible, there's a wonderful man and he does it and he's part of the speed force in some cases, but now we are doing it in missile form. Nobody could catch it, not even.... *snffffffffff* not even the man.

And we have developed a wonderful device, one that they've shown..... the F-35 may be invisible but it has something else, this is the F-36 of planes in many ways, which is one better. And it may be invisible, yes, but it's also in another more important way incredibly visible. Which is.... you want that, in this case. It shows the enemy, the terrousoushhhhhsstttsss, it shows them you have the gun, as they say. The bigger gun and believe me, okay? Believe me, I have a giant gun inside my giant hands.