Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Make America......whatever that is, I guess :shrug:

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Otacon posted:

speaking as someone from atlantic america, we don't want kentucky or tennessee, you can have them

lol where will your work camps be

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

it feels like theres a yak on my chest

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Burt Sexual posted:

Meh, I shut if off. I don't feel like getting lectured by snot nosed kids and he was dragging poo poo out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HUGeA2lur4

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

im the 19th century military officers pictured

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
what if trujmp showed up one day with that poo poo on top of his head gone, just owned up to the bald look in a press conference?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Pakistani politics posted:

Fenugreek will make you smell like maple syrup and might make you lactate a little. Therefore an exemplar of man, a prototypically powerful Trumpy sex boy. Move over soy!

it is used to make çemen

lol, somebody asked him where he was during Vietnam. ironically, he was playing bass on Bob Dylan albums

20 Blunts fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Mar 13, 2019

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
if you are standing in front of that house and thinking anything other than "wow this is a humble abode for a politician" you can just gently caress off

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

wow just poo poo all over my face please

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
the Yashar guy was being a bit presumptuous but here i went and touched the poop

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Catastrophe posted:

See, in a real country in 2019, police would be at this guy's door RIGHT NOW for calling for this on nationally broadcast television. His nose would be broken by the concrete of the sidewalk as he's thrown down, arrested, handcuffed, and thrown into a bye-bye van for his destructively racist hate crimes. And everyone surrounding him would be immediately monitored and watched closely to see if they're about to receive the same treatment.

yeah that sounds like a real...country alright

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

https://twitter.com/AltoTrek/status/1117743212364541952

that's a drat good point

he's such a piece of poo poo lmao

did Trump just get owned by Anton???

that makes my day

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

bird with big dick posted:

Woah, that sucks. what causes a stroke in someone that young?

capitalism

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

priznat posted:

Watching the new season of Veep and you can see the writers trying their damndest to make Jonah comically offensive but no matter what you still think “hm yeah that could actually happen”

I want to apply the word "vulgar" to this season of Veep but there is some English language genius in crafting lines as dirty and capable of evoking a "jesus christ!" as this season demonstrates.

like there was some maya angelou joke at the start of last nights episode that was like gently caress thats wrong, made me realize shes been dead for five years next month

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

bloom posted:

Have you looked at his imdb? It's not like he's throwing away a massively successful career by going full chud.

Last thing I actually saw(well, heard) James Woods in was a voice acting role in GTA San Andreas.

I think he fully went into that GTA character, if I remember the character correctly

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
on one hand police are like "gently caress nationalizing police"

on the other hand that flag looks great on the squad

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
christ, something about the way mcnaughton paints crowds is always creepy.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

White House bans Gateway Pundit's Cassandra Fairbanks from covering events

"I'm a psychotic Trump sycophant and they still ban me!!!!!!"

you know, between this admission of psychosis re: Obama and that congresswoman who said execution was necessary for Christianity its like....they're becoming self aware!?!

me, forced to read The Scarlet Letter in english class: this is too detailed and literary overkill

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
so we have military spouses today, armed forces day next friday, and then memorial day at the end of the month

very cool, almost forgot we had a military in this nation

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

twistedmentat posted:

When Trump invades Iran, he'll be saying stuff like "they used to let soldiers rape and pillage in war, we should do that now".

its a legit conservative view that these wars we fought would've had better outcomes if we just "went harder" or something....especially in the case of Vietnam that is a huge lol.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
lol:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/15/us/trump-radio-florida-panhandle.html

quote:

Two days after the president’s rally, Mr. Rogatinsky’s three stations — WASJ (adult contemporary), WKNK (country) and WRBA (classic rock) — began inserting snippets ranging from 90 seconds to two minutes of Mr. Trump’s rally speech into their hourly programming, without introduction or explanation and separate from commercial ads. Listeners phoned into the stations, mostly with words of praise, Mr. Rogatinsky said. He said his staff was searching for clips from other presidential speeches relevant to the region to feature in the future.

Wasn't that a particularly stupid speech? I'm just imagining his breathy weird mumbling he does segueing into Symphony of Destruction or a song from the Wall.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
This Ben Carson stuff gives me the creeps. You know he's smarter than that. One of the most ghoulish appointments of them all.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

canyoneer posted:

Huh, how have I not seen that picture before?

its at least 60,000 years old

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I just saw this old issue of Life on archive.org and thought I'd share:

Timely as it ever was!

oh man

my grandma gave me a box of old Reader's Digest (post WWII through the eighties)

lets just say the poo poo Trump tweets on the toilet goes right in line with what boomers read on the toilet for decades

one good article title was "The Negroes in our cities."

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Splatmaster posted:

During the air campaign in Desert Storm I worked at the Dover Air Force Base Port Mortuary.

There was an F-15 I think it was (possibly F-16 idr) that was shot down over the Persian Gulf, and they recovered the pilot's remains and had them brought in. There was a big to-do as well, with him being a pilot and all.

The smell of a human body that has spent 3 days at the bottom of the ocean is something you cannot forget.

I endured the smell of the remains of Army soldiers who died in the Gander, Newfoundland Air Disaster in '85 or '86 in the same mortuary during another special detail assignment (electrician/HVAC controls tech, same as the above detail). It took me YEARS to be able to walk into a steakhouse again.

I bet it smells worse at those rallies...

stop, stop, horny is prohibited

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

big nipples big life posted:

when you are too cracker for the barrel

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

I thought that was the chud that bankrupted Rhode Island with his stupid video game company

im working on the re-make of Blazing Saddles and im swapping out "ran bulls...through the Vatican" with "bankrupted Rhode Island...with video games" thx this should play well with younger audiences

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
the funny thing about music and politics is as soon as the politics embrace the music...the music is dead in some way.

like Beto's list of best punk from his NYC days

or, a historical example, after enough elite liberals tried to get Bob Dylan to keep being their protest singer, he brought a loud rear end rockabilly band to the Newport Folk Fest and entered into his "songs about absolutely what the gently caress ever" stage.

or, more recently, days before the election Hillary going on stage with hyper-capitalist hack Jay-Z

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

KiteAuraan posted:

She is a worthless piece of poo poo and I hate her.

Also, to get pedantic like my old guard USAF grandma, she wasn't a fighter pilot, she flew the lovely rear end A-10, not an F-15 or F-16.

that is some pretty lame gatekeeping.....A-10s are classic

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

lol look at the times most of that poo poo airs. its all just retirees and car dealerships.

edit: i see its for Sunday, pretty sure a lot of those slots are similar on weekdays though

i actually just turned a corner in my adult life where I wake up early on Sundays. aside from the "breaking news," you can pretty much get your fill of what the major networks will be up to the rest of the week if you watch the Sunday morning shows in order. Meet the Press comes on first, then Chris Wallace on Fox, then the even less well done CBS show. you watch those three and you don't really need to pay attention the rest of the week

20 Blunts fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Jun 26, 2019

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

IKillForPie posted:

Reposting this one again it's pretty funny for the old tumper I'm surprised every once in a while he can make me actually lol

the Randy Rhoads estate will submit the legal paperwork to bring down Trump, calling it

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
ya know when i find myself getting into trump territory with a chud relative, i just like to dismiss Trump himself and starting going on about Kushner, McConnell, Miller, etc...

like, they are only geared to defend Trump's theatrics, and pointing out all of the practical shortcomings of his sycophants just buckles them over

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

TotalLossBrain posted:

So do the Tubas have some kind of drain valve installed or how the gently caress are they not drowning?
I'm not into instruments, obviously.

They have spit valves already. Point the horn sideways though.

Really nasty the spit side of brass...

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Powershift posted:

Wrong Acosta.

Jim "the intern slayer" Acosta's murderous rampage continues, unfortunately.

hosed up that time he grabbed an intern by the ankles like fighting Bowser in Mario 64, sent her flying into a crowd of more interns

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

mike12345 posted:

should be designed by jeff koons imo

should be full of angry raccoons, imo

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

SubnormalityStairs posted:

Oh, I absolutely am. Conservatism consists of a single proposition: there must be in groups that are protected by the laws but not bound by them, alongside out groups that are bound by the laws but not protected by them. Every single conservative policy conforms to that formula. Everything else is just window dressing.

I'm quitting my job and taking this post into the woods for a few monthes

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Conservative gun humpers drawing themselves bound and gagged with a woman's high heel up their rear end is so incredibly on brand.

~in spoopy voice~

p r o j e c t i o n

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

helicopter spinning my dick and balls into orbit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Pussy Quipped posted:

The president is a racist, Fox News dementia-riddled grandpa. lol

But before we say things we can't take back....