Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

How dare the FBI try to verify the dossier. It's not like it's their job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Let's see the fake news handle this!

*Masturbates furiously*

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

runupon cracker posted:

Remember folks, despite that time when an Uber driver shot six people dead while screaming "Make America Great Again," or when a guy in a MAGA hat killed two random bystanders, or when a Trump supporter murdered two cops who told him to put away his Confederate flag, or when Trump supporters beat and pissed on a homeless man while screaming about "illegals," or when a guy in a MAGA hat beat up a Muslim kid and a Hispanic man in a gas station, or when a Trump supporter stabbed a black man for holding hands with a white woman, or when a Trump supporter attacked a Muslim woman at an airport, or when a Trump supporter punched a 70 year old in the face, or when a Trump supporter brutally beat up a protestor, or when a Trump supporter attacked an Indian man in a restaurant while calling him a "sand *DARKLY COLORED FELLOW AMERICAN*," or when Trump supporters called a gay man a "human being" as he was beaten up, or when a Trump supporter called elementary school black kids monkeys before attempting to run them over in his car, or when a Trump supporter attacked a man after yelling Sieg Heil, or when Trump supporters screamed the n word while beating up a black man so bad he was sent to the hospital, or when a Trump supporter groped a fifteen year old, called her a "*DARKLY COLORED FELLOW AMERICAN* lover," and pepper sprayed her directly in the face, or when a Trump supporter yelled deportation at a black man in public before punching him, or when a Trump supporter sucker punched a random Hispanic man in the back of the head, or when a group of Trump supporters groped and beat a protestor, or when a Trump supporter beat up a black man outside of a hospital for visiting his infant, or when a Republican politician grabbed a woman's privates and yelled that Trump made this legal now, or when a Canadian Trump supporter killed six people in a mosque, or when a Trump supporter beat up his African immigrant cab driver, or when a Trump supporter brutally beat up a gay man at a McDonald's, or when a white supremacist killed two people on public transportation in Portland for defending the Muslim girl he was harassing, or when a white supremacist stabbed and killed a teenager on a BART train, or when a Muslim gay rights activist was kidnapped and raped by two Trump supporters, or when a transgender person's car was vandalized and set on fire, or when a Trump supporter assaulted two Muslim women and a baby in a stroller, or when a Trump supporter in Austin killed multiple people with package bombs, or when a Trump supporter shot a protestor in the stomach at point blank range, or when a Trump supporter yelled "heil Trump" as he shot out the windows of minority-owned businesses, or when a Trump supporter murdered a black student at college for dating a white woman, or when a Trump supporter attacked liberals at a college with a machete, there are dangerous people on both sides.

Thoughts and prayers

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

The snow is so beautiful but the piss is so warm. If only they could coexist our president would be truly happy.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

More acts that just call Trump a loving bitch please.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Trump's gonna go full loomer and handcuff himself to the doors of the house with a megaphone

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Also take off that do-rag and pull your pants up ni-

What? Offended snowflake?

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Hmbol if Trump has a gun the person most in danger from it is Jr.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Support our white troops!

Lol just kidding gently caress off and die waiting for the VA system we crippled you dumbass vet. You should've been smart enough to just die while serving.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Keith Atherton posted:

this cartoon has been posted multiple times but is the character on the left supposed to be anyone in particular or just a combination of brown person, woman, and Jewish person?

The only Native American Garrison regularly draws is Elizabeth Warren so when he had to draw a male he froze up and just fell back on random racist characteristics

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

"I'm running for president!"

Reporter: "What will you do as president?"

"Whoa man be cool just vote for me let's not get into details."

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

She looks like a stripper said the man who clearly frequents a strip club enough the dancers know who he is and dread his presence

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Alexa show me the biggest virgin

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Starbucks? More like Starguillotinetherich

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Indiana voted for Trump and now we're bringing back child labor! MAGA

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/28/lawmaker-who-owns-perfect-north-slopes-pushes-end-state-child-labor-laws/2657091002/

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

If elected I'd give businesses a 0.01% tax break if they close on election day.

Oh poo poo looks like I got all the GOP donors throwing money at me now. :smug:

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Someone should tell Roger Stone that bed head is just supposed to be hair

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Trump being president is proof that God has abandoned the USA

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Avirosb posted:

But...babies are clumps of cells :confused:

Sure suuurrre you atheist. Next you'll tell me that there weren't any dinosaurs on the ark.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

The mypillow guy advertises his pillows as "buy one get a second one free! BOGO!" but he's never once not advertised them that way which caused the Better Business Bureau to step in and say "you need to stop. It's not a sale if you never change it. That's just the price of two pillows."

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Dr.Caligari posted:

How did they step in? They are also a privately ran scam that will give "A+" ratings if you give them enough money

They only tack "Bureau" on the end to trick old people into thinking they are some governmental consumer watchdog

Well yeah their only real action was giving my pillow an F and making sure it got a few news article about it. But gently caress the my pillow chud I just want to share a story about how much he sucks.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Well clearly Trump had to pay to abort his child because the mother was a dirty godless slut who was paid off and signed a NDA seduced him.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

A chud coworker of mine tells me Roger Stone will be found not guilty and I asked him why. He said Roger Stone was arrested for the wiki leaks thing which they have no proof he knew about when passing the information, or something.

I didn't really know how to respond because I am not following it that much. Can someone tell me how I can respond to this when he inevitably brings it up again at lunch time? Is the only thing he was arrested for the wiki leak things and possibly lying to congress?

Roger Stone will let him gently caress his wife (while he watches)

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Just find some lovely dead classmate and say it was him

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Rosie O'Donnell?

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

I just had a classic hmbol thinking about Trump speeches remembering that time Trump talked to the boy scouts 38 years ago and ranted about the electoral college and the economy.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

An insane mind posted:

But the Repubs have been petty, grandstanding and holier than thou and it got them the White House and tax deduction for the rich. I'm not trying to be disingenuous but being a douche seems to activate a base, so why not do it?

Because a lot of Democrats are black and white America will see them as being uppity and vote against them.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Also if you're poor you're far more likely to be audited then any of the rich.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

It's pretty hosed up that people were mentioning Trump bringing in the Covington kids and I was racking my brain trying to remember a shooting at a school named Covington until I remembered who they are.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Anne Frank Funk posted:

is this a "good people on both sides" post?

In school we're taught that the war was only won cause American whites really didn't have that big a problem with Nazi's stayed out of the war until Pearl Harbor. Then all of a sudden the allies got a whole bunch of fresh invigorated troops while everyone else was tired from actually fighting in a war for years.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Also, the current egregious tragedy that gamers are melting down over is that Battle of Duty 57 features a real live woman who was really in the French resistance, and that's unforgivable because "women didn't serve in the US Army, you SJW cuck morons, this is revisionist!"

Pfft everyone knows no woman ever handled a gun until Ronald Regan gave them the idea that it would stop abortion

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Man Virginian's, it's really not that hard to never wear blackface. Get your poo poo together Jesus.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

MTV always turned down filming The Real World in Virginia because they couldn't budget the amount of black facepaint the cast members would want.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Cops want to remove their badge and put on a white hood hth

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

That investigation will be wrapped up and ready to press charges after Trump finishes his second term and the GOP are done raping the poor.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

If another woman punched Kelly-Ann Conway in the face it would do her more good than anything

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

It's funny that he made his daughter get all cut up so he can molest her bud didn't make Jr do the same because he already decided Jr was a loser.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Strong Sauce posted:

Things named after Nixon:
1: His library
2: A school that opened in 1970
3: Another school named Nixon that doesn't advertise that it's named after Richard Nixon.

But some CHUD will buy some swamp reservoir in... Alabama and name it after Trump, then they will "drain" said swamp to trigger the liberals only to find out later the only thing preventing flooding to the entirety of the land was the swamp absorbing all the rainwater so now his entire property is flooded with rainwater.

Some chud in Florida is gonna create the President Donald Trump MAGA Gator Farm where he charges $200 to enter the swamp and throw chickens wearing hijabs at wild alligators.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

TulliusCicero posted:

As someone who has done a lot of substitute teaching in the past and uh, seen my fellow "colleagues", I can tell you this is absolutely more common than you think, because in some places that don't require you to be contracted to a company you can be a substitute if you have any college credits at all and a pulse

I've seen other substitute teachers outright walk out of the class they are supposed to be teaching to go shopping or just sleep right through the class

This lady really turned it up a notch though :stare:

A buddy of mine teaches high school biology and he had to deal with a substitute ignoring the lesson plan and going off on a rant about the Bible and evolution is a Satanic lie. This is rural Indiana though so I think the school just gave the sub a slap on the wrist and put a note in her file "Don't let her fill in for Bio classes."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Oscar Wild posted:

Blizzard Activison just fired about 800 people. Going through their financial statements their tax rate also fell from 35% to 21% with operating income of 1.3 billion. Lol.

TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS