Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wanna peg trump
Jan 10, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
'You can pull my pants back up now': Flight attendant relives her horror after being forced by 31 stone U.S. passenger to undress him and wipe his backside as he moaned 'oh, mmm, deeper, deeper'

:barf: :barf: :barf:

quote:

The flight attendant said the large customer, who is thought to be American, made her and her colleagues undress him in a lavatory and clean his rear, asking staff to go 'deeper', during the trip from the United States to Taiwan.

The incident took place during on a flight from Los Angeles to Taiwan's Taoyuan airport on Saturday, with the passenger - a Caucasian male - yet to be named.

The stewardess, named only as her last name of Kuo, who was also Chief Purser on the flight, said in a press conference that her crew helped to pull down the passenger's pants and wipe his backside after he finished relieving himself.

:911: :911: :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Who is thought to be American

Yeah I'd say we can put that one down in pen, boys

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
The mile ply club

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Free Cheese posted:

The mile ply club

Haha

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
What exactly is the problem here? I do this wherever I happen to be and no one complains. I should probably leave the house more.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

How did that fucker even fit in an airplane toilet?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I feel especially bad for her because, as a stewardess on Air Force One, she probably used to be proud of her job.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

That dude is 100% capable of wiping his own rear end. I read about this yesterday and assumed it was one of those 600lb people who literally can't reach their rear end, but that's some silly poo poo.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Please keep posting erotic scenarios.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The sheer loving team spirit on display in that flight crew, though

They should get medals

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Free Cheese posted:

The mile ply club

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Free Cheese posted:

The mile ply club

:thurman:

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I hope this was performance art on the state of airline service

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.

Free Cheese posted:

The mile ply club

:drat:

wanna peg trump
Jan 10, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

Snow Cone Capone posted:

That dude is 100% capable of wiping his own rear end. I read about this yesterday and assumed it was one of those 600lb people who literally can't reach their rear end, but that's some silly poo poo.

I think that's pretty obvious from how he reacted when she did wipe his rear end

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

wanna peg trump posted:

I think that's pretty obvious from how he reacted when she did wipe his rear end

Is it though? people who are too fat to reach around themselves can be pervs too.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Lmao can you imagine wiping your rear end hahahaha like what the gently caress hahaha why would you ever do that

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Lmao can you imagine wiping your rear end hahahaha like what the gently caress hahaha why would you ever do that

Seriously this. Every time I gotta wipe, I pull my pants mostly up, shimmy shuffle my way to the airport, buy a plane ticket, and have them do it for me.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

BigBadSteve posted:

How did that fucker even fit in an airplane toilet?

More importantly how did that fat fucker AND the flight attendant fit into the airplane toilet. Or did she wipe his rear end out in the hall for everyone to see

Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

You must have so many Frequent Flyer miles!

Magnitogorsk.
Nov 14, 2004

Global warming is barely a big deal at all compared to the trajectory we used to be on. We'll have to do a lot of environmental engineering projects along certain shorelines and it will be a little warmer and wetter in some places, big fucking deal.
a real man spreads his own cheeks for no one

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Everything about this story is a daily experience for aged care workers (including the verbal abuse, aggressive rudeness, entitlement and slapping). The clear sexual pleasure from humiliating workers isnt all that uncommon either.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Play posted:

More importantly how did that fat fucker AND the flight attendant fit into the airplane toilet. Or did she wipe his rear end out in the hall for everyone to see

I can't find it but a different article claims that yes, she had to do it with the bathroom door open

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Moon Atari posted:

Everything about this story is a daily experience for aged care workers (including the verbal abuse, aggressive rudeness, entitlement and slapping). The clear sexual pleasure from humiliating workers isnt all that uncommon either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-AZy2W0qKg

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I'm tired of all these Trump news stories.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The real question is how'd they both fit in the airplane bathroom!?!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

This man fucks

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Colonel Cancer posted:

The real question is how'd they both fit in the airplane bathroom!?!

they didn't she had to do it with the door open

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

You gotta include the whole story. This is good stuff.

quote:

Kuo said the passenger, who she estimates weighed 440lbs or 31.4st (200 kilogrammes), boarded the plane in a wheelchair and requested he be given three adjoining seats in economy class due to his size.

As the flight was not full, he was granted his request, which later allegedly escalated to a demand to use the plane's business class lavatory because he would not fit in the economy cubical.

She says the passenger claimed an injury to his right hand prevented him from fully undressing himself in order to use the lavatory.

He therefore asked the cabin crew to pull down his pants in order for him to successfully relieve himself.

Kuo said: 'I told him we couldn't help him, but he started yelling. He told me to go in there immediately and threatened to relieve himself on the floor.

'As the passenger's genitals were now exposed, one of my colleagues brought a blanket, which I used to cover his modesty.

'But he very angrily slapped my hand away, saying he didn't want it and only wanted me to remove his underwear so he could use the toilet.'

After granting the request, they were left further traumatized when the man called them into the cubical again in order to wipe his backside.

Kuo's chief attendant reluctantly agreed, explaining that they did not want to leave the lone passenger trapped in the lavatory.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Jesus, just let him poo poo on the floor of the bathroom, at least that gives you an excuse to have him removed from the flight.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Pretty hosed up. There is a reason why we use the term "flight attendant" instead of St******as.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Now that he's left American soil can we make sure he cannot return please?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

They're called "Air Waitresses"

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
31 stones? Looks more like a fat guy to me?? :shrug:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

the main things I'm taking away from this are that EVA Air has A+ coach class service and the English still use rocks to measure things

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
It could have been worse like they had to eat his flesh to survive after his fat rear end listed the plane too far and made the dang thing crash!!!!

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

the main things I'm taking away from this are that EVA Air has A+ coach class service and the English still use rocks to measure things

They're called stones you ignorant bastard. Coach service does seem to rock however.

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice
I think I'd rather jump out of the aircraft at that point

Aug 3, 2014

Space Race Riot posted:

They're called stones you ignorant bastard. Coach service does seem to rock however.

Stones lol jfc. Oi guv’ an I get four trees of turkey, a tire and a half of black Forrest ham, three quarters of a lamp of provolone, and twenty stones of Swiss? Thanks mate!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
That's an inordinate amount of Swiss dude.