Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which match are you looking forward to most tonight?
This poll is closed.
Rey vs. Andrade 1st Fall 4 19.05%
Rey vs. Andrade 2nd Fall 6 28.57%
Rey vs. Andrade 3rd Fall 4 19.05%
The entirety of Rey vs. Andrade 7 33.33%
Total: 12 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Goddammit I missed the start of Smackdown and apparently it was awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
lol, Naomi is a joke.

Mandy Rose has earned that Uso fellow, whoever he is.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Thank God that Smackdown break was only a few minutes long between Commercials Live.

CarlCX posted:

I know TV is TV and it is what it is, but it never stops bothering me when they hype up important feud matches you should watch the show for, and then 20 seconds in they go to commercial or picture-in-picture for commercials, and then a minute after they come back it ends

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Oh I forgot about my actually good idea, which is Naomi tryna gently caress Sonya because she thinks her and Mandy are married

I really want both of these things to happen.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Daniel Bryan's use of "fickle" is great but his use of "impotent" is literally the best loving thing

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

On one hand I wanted to hear the Sagan quote, but on the other hand Vince loving boomed me with that line

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Carmella where the hell did those come from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Push El Burrito posted:

I like Rey's diaper.

What the gently caress is going on there?