Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which match are you looking forward to most tonight?
This poll is closed.
Rey vs. Andrade 1st Fall 4 19.05%
Rey vs. Andrade 2nd Fall 6 28.57%
Rey vs. Andrade 3rd Fall 4 19.05%
The entirety of Rey vs. Andrade 7 33.33%
Total: 12 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Everything about the way Charlotte carries herself works for a heel, and making her a face has always baffled me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Lmao, that segment lasted TWELVE MINUTES and effectively advanced like four different stories. Smackdown is so much better than Raw.

One day in the future when the brand split inevitably ends again, I really, really want some postmortem interviews from ex-writers about why there was such a loving disparity.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

It's kind of wonky to go THIS IS THE BLOOD FEUD MATCH, NAOMI REALLY HATES MANDY, SHE'S GOING TO TEAR HER APART followed by a lengthy, smiling dance intro

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I know TV is TV and it is what it is, but it never stops bothering me when they hype up important feud matches you should watch the show for, and then 20 seconds in they go to commercial or picture-in-picture for commercials, and then a minute after they come back it ends

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

when you, yourself, are made of carbon

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

That segment makes me hate the degree of interconnectedness we have with the backstage things and politics, because I really, really want to know what I would've thought about it in the context of 100% just a wrestling show with wrestling characters as opposed to the McMahons in Trump's cabinet and Styles going on Crowder and etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

well, that was really good while it was a thing