Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
When is this game starting? :pitchfork:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I haven't gotten my role PM yet and we all know that scum role PMs are written first, so we can conclude that I am not scum this game. Thanks, everyone.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Greetings.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
That anime has a very pointy nose.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

No hmmms from Max. Not serial killer confirmed.

The player who talks the most about the Serial Killer is probably the Serial Killer. ##vote Tobbs

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Max posted:

He's making a joke from the game we were just in, where I was a serial killer and said Hmmmmmmmmmmm a lot.

I was making a joke.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

flerp posted:

i hate jokes

The real scum

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

b-minus1 posted:

Lol I thought about making this exact post

lol

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
That's my b- impression

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

CCKeane posted:

Hal is envious of my ability to fart on cue.

Opening your mouth is not a talent.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
My name in the scum chat is Mr. Humalong

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

hambeet posted:

Everything's going according to plan

Indeed.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Max posted:

I think, for day 1, people should go where they like, and we'll see what happens. Non jokingly, cpig games are really swingy in either faction's direction, which is probably by design, so I'm not overly concerned about who is going where, as I am with what happens when everyone gets where they are going and what they learn.

I guess I should read the op.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I, for one, will be taking my talents to the Quarry.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

How do you get so good at SA forums that you know how get exactly 6 hours probation every time?

I never got probed but I never tried

I got probation once for posting 40 posts in a row with only :smug: in the post.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
It wasn't even forty times; I just looked. I'm becoming an old man exaggerating stories.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

chaoslord posted:

Okay this is for Hal only, no one else can read it tia

Hal I am trying to guilt him into it by appearing reasonable and you're blowing up my cover

I only ever did this as scum if I remember right. Pretty clear buddying up.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

mmmmH

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
A great Michael Jackson song too

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

merk posted:

I only ever did this as scum if I remember right. Pretty clear buddying up.

##vote chaoslord

This is the only thing jumping out at me so far.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

CCKeane posted:

I will join my friend merk.

##vote chaoslord

It's a good vote!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

chaoslord posted:

"chaoslord did a thing that chaoslord does" is not a good vote :colbert:

Speaking of votes though can someone post votefinder for me? Work computer has it blocked and being in the boonies t-mobile doesn't get reception.

Ok, if you want to make a meta defense, find one game where you did that on d1 as town. I will unvote if you do.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Hello everyone

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I really did nothing in this game yesterday.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
But today,

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
It’s time to go hog wild.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Max posted:

Hi merk, instead of artificially inflating your post count like it looks like you're doing, why shouldn't I shoot you with a dayvig in . . .10 hours.

Probably because I’ll be driving for five of those hours and with my son for the other five, so I likely won’t be able to play earnestly until after your deadline.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

What if I do this.

##vote Humalong

Tobbs only content at all yesterday was to try to get the DB turbo to stop with this vote on Humalong. Everything else he did seems worthless at a quick look.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
A DB vig seems good, Max.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
He also talks negatively about the turbo but then joins the turbo briefly before he does that Humalong vote. I think DB could be scum and Tobbs didn’t know what to do with the turbo as his buddy.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
...and DB is a good vig candidate because he has no content for people to analyze him; yet, there’s a lot of votes on him. We learn from his flip.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
So that, Max, is why you shouldnt vig me.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Hi

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

hambeet posted:

hello

where did you go last night what happened?

The quarry. Nothing.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Oh, maybe don’t kill DB. I just checked quarry chat (forgot that was a thing) and he said this: honestly if either of you are scum killing me would be a really cool and good idea for reasons outside the game (like im an idiot that posted in fyad again)

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I just read all of quarry chat, and I would not vig DB. He is actively hunting there.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

hambeet posted:

so is that a copy paste or you paraphrasing?

I copy/pasted that.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
That’s not the only message of his in there. He’s got some good thoughts throughout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Reading the whole chat makes me think b- would be a good vig Target. I’m dictating now but he said that there must be scum on the turbo when there were five votes, but he never followed up on who is scum there.