Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutonForensic

Abugadu posted:

George: “So that’s just it, you know kung fu?”

Jerry: “I know kung fu.”

George: “You know... kung fu.”

Jerry: “Tai chi quan, praying mantis, snake and crane, eagle...”

George: “All the animal styles even.”

Jerry: “All in there, crab, tiger, centipede-“

Kramer: “Crab is the deadliest, by far.

Elaine: “Who got the job of coding all of that? Do you think they got most of the way done, and thought ‘Do we really need centipede in there? There’s probably enough crossover between some other styles to cover that.”

George: “Like what, dragon and millipede?”

Jerry: “There’s no millipede!”

Kramer: “It could be more of a crossover in philosophies rather than the physical traits of the animal. Maybe scorpion and badger.”

Jerry: “There’s no badger-style!”

Elaine: “That they included...”

King of Bees posted:

Neo: I know how to make the world's best chicken tenders

Morpheus: Show me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

but morpheus. i don't want to wake up. i'm here with pikachu and mario. kirby and the castlevania brothers. the gang's all here, and the game is 4 player free-for-all. i just got the smash ball. the crowd's cheering my name. neo. neo.

FutonForensic

*busts into room. huffing, crying* i've been playing Enter the Matrix on PS2 for six hours and I can't beat the boss fight with the albino twins. this game sucks mondo rear end

g o t o b e d n e o