Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Don't think I've done any entries in a (N)ICSA in like 6 years, and I've been meaning to make cassoulet..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Possibly stupid question: would a lentil count as a bean?

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Yeah I actually have a pretty good menu for this then, just a question of whether I'll have time to prepare it by the 17th.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

That Works posted:

Several people are concerned about the final date, would a one week extension help?

I chose 4 weeks when I started but I guess we don't do these that frequently so I bet no one would complain if we took a few more days.

The extra week would enable me to enter as well.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Scientastic posted:

I have invited friends round to eat beans on the 23rd, no turning back now!

:same:

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

That Works posted:

Gogogo you could knock it out in a weekend!

I've got 3 things done already and am making my last dish on Saturday! This is what weekends are for.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Completely forgot about actually writing everything up, looks like I found something to do while this thing bakes for the next few hours.

e; Cassoulet is like 3-4 hours from completion and post is mostly written up. Everything smells pretty goddamn good, only problem is that my dog is pretty pissed.

Nephzinho fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Feb 23, 2019

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Scientastic posted:

I’ve just had a bean disaster! Time to improvise...

https://tide.com/en-us/shop/type/stain-removers/tide-to-go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Thread. I really, really should have invited people over to help me eat this.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3882988