Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jvick
Jun 24, 2008

WE ARE
PENN STATE
Newbie here, I kind of inspired the resurrection of NICSA. This is my first time, so quick point of clarification. I create/link just one thread for all 3 of my courses, correct? Or are we doing a first course round (1 thread), second, third; 3 threads total?

Thanks for putting this together. Even though I’ll be entering. I’d be down to throw something toward that prize pack to help offset the cost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jvick
Jun 24, 2008

WE ARE
PENN STATE

TychoCelchuuu posted:

One thread: see here for a previous example.

I was feeling pretty confident until I read some of these. Eeesh, going to be a tough competition.

jvick
Jun 24, 2008

WE ARE
PENN STATE

I. M. Gei posted:

What happens if I want to do a certain recipe but somebody else posts a similar recipe first? Like, after I’ve bought the ingredients for mine?

I have an idea for a main dish but it’s a bunch of steps and may require me learning how to soak beans before I make it, plus I’m slow. Plus I still have to come up with a side and dessert.

I'm pretty sure we're all going to be making refried beans...

jvick
Jun 24, 2008

WE ARE
PENN STATE
I hope to do mine this Friday/Saturday. Fine with an extension though. Really looking forward to seeing what other people do.

probably 10 entries of the same thing since many have posted basically every idea my wife and I have discussed.