Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

IllegallySober posted:

Look at this guy trying to ruin all the fun.

On one hand I get it though

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
wait am i alive in this game? i forgot about it over the weekend sorry

sure i'll ##vote kash today

yes, i know, v scummy to show up right before deadline and +1, i'll be better tomorrow, probably

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
[quote="Podima" post="492118991"]
##vote flerp
[/quote

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
cults bad

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Podima posted:

Hot take, forcibly impressing observers and dead people who have zero motivation to give a gently caress back into the game makes for a miserable experience for the people who did care, especially in a game that requires a majority to agree, and causes them to disengage in turn.

yeah i have some thoughts about this, i'll raise them in postgame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
that said, i'm not absolutely convinced that this is a traditional mafia game anymore, so voting gets a little bit weird anyway when the concepts of "town" and "scum" don't seem to necessarily apply based on the flips to date