Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
good.

i started working out again.....I made some irl pals which I actually haven't had in a while and now all of a sudden I have a bunch I hang out with regularly.......i finally got a good job thats pays pretty well and where i feel like i learn a lot.....I have a girlfriend who I'm planning to move in with soonish........90% of this happened somewhat recently sort of out of the blue.

if you're not having a great time in life i hope things get better for you soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

:yaycloud:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

ShortStack

tinystax
hi slumpy i am glad things are going good for you. things are good for me too right now. maybe we can combine our good vibes and multiply them to others.

i duno how to do that tho.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
wtg, slumps!

i have had many challenges in the last couple of months, some self-imposed and some surprises

heartened by the fact that 5 years ago me would not have taken the risks i have lately, or been able to deal with the External Force challenges nearly as well as I think I have. i even got off the pot, to save money and keep a clear head through this. as a result, i'm embarking on a new and promising career. i know better who my real friends are. i know better what i'm capable of dealing with and overcoming. atm, everything's coming up Malonehouse :D

patience, humility, gratitude, and hard work go a long way

to anyone in a bad place, be patient with yourself. i believe we only ever do what we're capable of at a given time. try not to worry about the future, or regret what you did or did not do in the past. just try to take care of yourself now if possible :unsmith:

alnilam

I'm glad to hear it slumpy thanks for the well wishes :wave: I've been great thanks, just had a bb and it's been wonderful

Mummy Napkin
man, i've been loving coming here and getting some pos vibes from byob. my life's a spiraling poo poo cyclone, but these things pass. i'm just thankful that we're all alive here and just chillin and just postin. :coolfish::coolfish::coolfish:

Goons Are Gifts

That sounds absolutely amazing, I hope this great situation stays for you all as long as possible and the bad things will just be short commercial breaks of sadness that will be over soon.

Mummy, I hope stuff gets better for you, because good is better than bad! Stay chill, stay strong and happiness will return to you, I promise!

I honestly hope that you all had a similarly great day as I had today. Chill, fun and happy.
Stay safe, stay chill and post more my friends, you're the best yobbers one could have!

Macnult

love u slumpers

glad to hear life is going great for you pal

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I also hope everyone is having a good day and a good life!

My life right now is so-so. I feel like this isn’t a great thread to post about the bad things, so I’ll just brag about the good stuff:

My one-armed pushup and one-legged squat have really improved, and today I did a handstand pushup. (tho not a very deep one.) My accordion teacher says I’m making “amazing” progress on the instrument. Even though I am working full time, I am rapidly earning an MBA which I ain’t paying a dime for thanks to some scholarships. All in all I feel like I am making really great use of my free time; I feel settled in my lifestyle; and even though I have a lot of projects going, all of them are progressing, and giving me great enjoyment. Cheers to a great 2019 :classiclol:

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Blaise, you're an Amazing Person imo, even tho you don't love reggae

the music you love is important and I'm glad you are a proponent of ragtime, tango, and other awesome things.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
No no I like reggae! Really, my main regret with that old thread (other than not getting to everyone’s requests) was that I was overly critical of the songs - it’s just so much easier to talk about the reasons you dislike something than the reasons you like something

And thanks! You are a dear

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
:rznv:

Slumpy
hey guys i forgot i made this thread but im glad to find it again and see the amount of good vibes present. im glad some of you are doing well and if you are a poster who feels like they cant contribute cuz they're going through some poo poo i hope your situation gets better and know that, at least for me, i was in that poo poo too....

slumpy

lol but

body is a dinosaur
withdrawing sweet vibes from your life atm

xcheopis

Maybe not a Good Place, yet, but I'm no longer homeless, I finally have a permanent position (with actual benefits!), and the space heater which I dug out of storage still works. Baby steps...

FactsAreUseless

I'm in a good place in OP's life too but he hasn't figured out where I'm hiding.

xcheopis

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm in a good place in OP's life too but he hasn't figured out where I'm hiding.

Back of the sofa, right?

Goons Are Gifts

Run

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
i cant find it now but i still think about *licks the bug* blehhh

alnilam

Gone Fashing posted:

same tbh i was just thinking about it today in response to a post that wasn't even in byob

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
some tweaker struck up a random convo with me at the grocery store. i told him my palomino diet joke and he asked me if im really on a fad diet so i says to him, i says, "nah girl im on that mac and cheese diet"

he nodded confusedly and left me alone it was great

Slumpy

Gone Fashing posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681924

thanks i do too

Slumpy fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Feb 6, 2019

slumpy

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

yesssss

Fleta Mcgurn

Porpoise noise continues.
I like this thread :unsmith:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Forgot all about this thread.

lololol

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

That’s great for you op! This is a nice thread, and I hope if things aren’t going well for anyone here I do hope it does sooner

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Areola Grande

Since this is the success thread

I decided last January to take a year off from working. I spent 10 months of last year unemployed and in poverty driving an illegal but v bitchin Aveo imho. Food stamps, a meager state unemployment income, staying almost too high to post in BYOB and the whole bit.

But as of January '019 I'm a credit union supervisor and I traded the Aveo for a chill rear end '09 Accord.

TL;DR: Buy "fetish urine" at your local head shop and learn to walk like Jessica rabbit so the plastic bottle doesn't flop out of your pantleg at the urinalysis clinic :eng101:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I have not been good lately but i am glad others are doing good

Manifisto

Putty posted:

:sympathy: hoping things get better soon

ty nesamdoom!

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

My life is actually in an unbelievably lovely place but it's nice to know at least somebody hopes it gets better.

I think the worst of it is over at least. I'm good at writing code so I imagine I'll be fine in the long run.

I'm sewage flavored.

Manifisto

ToxicSlurpee posted:

My life is actually in an unbelievably lovely place but it's nice to know at least somebody hopes it gets better.

I think the worst of it is over at least. I'm good at writing code so I imagine I'll be fine in the long run.

more than one of us hopes things turn around soon, hang in there!

ty nesamdoom!

Slumpy

ToxicSlurpee posted:

honestly do hope poo poo gets better for you man

slumpy

Areola Grande

Putty posted:

brothers gonna work it out i bet

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

kalel

overall, on the scale of the whole of humanity, I think my life is pretty dang good. there's some stuff I want to change and I've been tackling it one step at a time. that's all you can do sometimes.

I hope everyone has a pleasant day, and for those who aren't in good places, I believe in you.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
*fartz* i feel a bit better now

Dungeon Ecology

hey it was going good and now it’s even better

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm glad people are doing well and i hope other people start doing well, too. things are looking up for byob and co. :peanut:

Goons Are Gifts

Remember that you can take your life and go for a ride, have fun with stuff and crap on all the bad things that try to tear you down!

Life is good and I hope we can all enjoy it together friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hot take: life is a highway, and frankly, i want to ride it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
My life is alright. Like, not the best, but still ok.