Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Watermelon abducted child and took away to strange place.

He called it "necrofreedom".

Try to win

YOu should carefully step over corridors and reach finish.

5 heroes go together.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

kumquat wizard has joined the party

Manifisto

jack fruit, despite a pretty serious meth problem, is an overall badass and an absolute asset to the team. fearless, hard-working, and hard-loving, jack can steal any car, hell any wheeled vehicle, ever created by man.

"I may know jack poo poo," he says, "but when it comes to completing your mission, I'm your fruit"

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

jack fruit, despite a pretty serious meth problem, is an overall badass and an absolute asset to the team. fearless, hard-working, and hard-loving, jack can steal any car, hell any wheeled vehicle, ever created by man.

"I may know jack poo poo," he says, "but when it comes to completing your mission, I'm your fruit"

kumquat wizard welcomes jack fruit to the party, maybe he can stand watch while i investigate the crime scene?

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

kumquat wizard welcomes jack fruit to the party, maybe he can stand watch while i investigate the crime scene?

"not only will I stand watch," says jack, "I'll even snort a rail of meth. gives me infravision. or was that ultravision? some poo poo like that, anyway."

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I regret to say that I am in fact fruitless, and any efforts on my part would be...

Fruitless.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I'm Express, the Pineapple Barbarian. I bring with me Butcher, my trusty great axe. I will aid the party in any journey as long as I can ask around town for Mindflayer the Sword of Armageddon. I've been looking for it for years and need to find some new leads no big deal.

sig by owlhawk911

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

pixaal posted:

I'm Express, the Pineapple Barbarian. I bring with me Butcher, my trusty great axe. I will aid the party in any journey as long as I can ask around town for Mindflayer the Sword of Armageddon. I've been looking for it for years and need to find some new leads no big deal.

party is almost complete

Manifisto

pixaal posted:

nice!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Mangosteen Mageolini

Useless mage, bad opinions, no real weapons, has hosed up hair, thinks they're the greatest, cleanest, most beautiful fruit, but actually it's boring and doesn't really do anything.

EorayMel

OOPS!

You should not have seen this!

This is what makes level work! Forget and never tell!

\

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

hamjobs posted:

Mangosteen Mageolini

Useless mage, bad opinions, no real weapons, has hosed up hair, thinks they're the greatest, cleanest, most beautiful fruit, but actually it's boring and doesn't really do anything.

okay we need either a cleric or a rogue now

we've almost got our five party members op

EorayMel posted:

OOPS!

\

my kumquat wizard is going to gently caress the poo poo out of that watermelon

:argh:

Manifisto

EorayMel posted:

OOPS!

\

I knew mick jagger had to have fathered some illegitimate children, but I don't know that I would have pegged him for romancing a melon

Luvcow posted:

okay we need either a cleric or a rogue now

:agreed: tho a druid might be just the thing to deal with this veggie menace

ty nesamdoom!

pixaal

A bard that knows how to rhyme really good would be amazing for heals and buffs. Also who doesn't love a good beat poem.

A ranger could heal in a pinch too.

Druid is pretty on theme though.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
not very chill i must admit

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

ahh... that's more chill

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
i forgot to add eyes :ssh: :stare:

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Oh man! Sorry I'm late guys, I saw an ad for 'fruit wanted' and was all set to go but then they needed a druid and a bard and I'm like 'hey I can sing' but can't do much else so I took some druidic night classes and passed my DRE so here I am! No one wanted to sit next to me in class though, it was sad.

BenDurian of the 1st Circle, at your service!

Manifisto

Abugadu posted:

Oh man! Sorry I'm late guys, I saw an ad for 'fruit wanted' and was all set to go but then they needed a druid and a bard and I'm like 'hey I can sing' but can't do much else so I took some druidic night classes and passed my DRE so here I am! No one wanted to sit next to me in class though, it was sad.

outstanding, the prophesy has been fulfilled!

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Abugadu posted:

Manifisto posted:

outstanding, the prophesy has been fulfilled!

pixaal

We should celebrate the completion as foretold with champagne! No one is related to any grapes right?

sig by owlhawk911

Manifisto

we need a marching order - proposal:

oh wait

pixaal posted:

We should celebrate the completion as foretold with champagne! No one is related to any grapes right?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

oh wait

holy poo poo...

:boom:

EorayMel

Manifisto posted:

oh wait

:prepop:

Wow! Best!

\

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Luvcow fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Jan 30, 2019

Manifisto

ahahaha

pixaal

Express says "knock knock" to the dragon.

sig by owlhawk911

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

pixaal posted:

Express says "knock knock" to the dragon.

Manifisto

while the dragon is distracted, jack runs awa around back to check for vulnerable spots

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

while the dragon is distracted, jack runs awa around back to check for vulnerable spots

so nervous for jack rn...

:ohdear:

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

so nervous for jack rn...

"oi!" shouts jack. "mebbe git off yer kumquat rear end and hit this mother with some kind o' magic!"

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

"oi!" shouts jack. "mebbe git off yer kumquat rear end and hit this mother with some kind o' magic!"

kumquat wizard casts fireball

pixaal

Express yells "I said banana! You are supposed to say banana who!" as he swings at the air blinded by the sudden flash of light from the fireball.

sig by owlhawk911

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

kumquat wizard casts fireball

"sweet!" yells jack. "now, mangosteen! it's time to annoy the dragon with some bad opinions! dragons are powerless against poe's law!"

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

pixaal posted:

Express yells "I said banana! You are supposed to say banana who!" as he swings at the air blinded by the sudden flash of light from the fireball.

also, lol

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

"sweet!" yells jack. "now, mangosteen! it's time to annoy the dragon with some bad opinions! dragons are powerless against poe's law!"

mangosteen begins to lecture the dragon on why the gaming console it uses is bad and has the wrong kind of RAM, the dragon of course becomes enraged

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

pixaal posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

while the dragon and the mangosteen continue their irrationally heated argument bendurian manages to sneak around and on top of the dragon and in position for a killing blow

EorayMel

Luvcow posted:

while the dragon and the mangosteen continue their irrationally heated argument bendurian manages to sneak around and on top of the dragon and in position for a killing blow

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

a good thing, because mangosteen's pedantry has angered the dragon! "actually it's about ethics in games journalism!" it roared, sending jack flying with a flail of its mighty tail!