Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Hoo boy, in retrospect that was not worth staying up 6 hours past bedtime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Royal rumbles arent weird enough anymore. I loving need 70 year old Carlos Colon entries, and Mil Mascaras showing up for no reason

fuckin put x-pac out there. Fly in kemonito. Take Funaki off japanese commentary. gently caress

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

glad i went to bed before the mens rumble

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

jesus WEP posted:

It was the middle of the day on a public holiday for me and I’m still real glad I was doing other stuff while it was on

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
i watch the rumble and i watch wrestlemania and thats all the wrestling i watch and i dont understand if nia was bodyshaming sub six foot guys or whether we were supposed to cheer taller than six foot guys teaming up to beat up a woman

asuka and becky and brocks mental face ruled though

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

a new study bible! posted:

Lol same. When I realized there was still an hour left after 4 overall bad hours, I decided to sleep instead. Looks like the men's rumble was even worse than the women's.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I really enjoyed both Rumbles :shobon:

They weren't as good as last year's, but last year was a pretty loving good show. This one was waaaaaaay too long.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

It seems like it was a pretty good show overall, so long as you are skipping the preshow and only watching the first two hours.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

a new study bible! posted:

:same:

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Length aside, I thought they were really good shows these past couple of days. I was prepared for the length and watched it live instead of trying it start it later and fast forward through garbage.

Like, DB/AJ was bad, could have gone without the Shane/Miz tag match. But their placement in the card was fine as that’s when I was burned out after the previous matches

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Astro7x posted:

What rumble has this happened? I don't think this has ever happened, ever. I think it's a reason that people make up to explain instances like how Curtis Axel was eliminated even though he never got into the ring. Or like the mystery person in 1998 that never came out or had their music play.

I don't remember the year, but someone got laid out on the ramp and was announced as eliminated when the next entrant got in the ring.

Finlay was eliminated one year for entering too early when he went out to bail out Hornswoggle.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

jesus WEP posted:

Yeah, yeah.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Jerusalem posted:

I really enjoyed both Rumbles :shobon:

They weren't as good as last year's, but last year was a pretty loving good show. This one was waaaaaaay too long.

There was acres of padding on this show. Title celebrations went on too long, Becky selling the knee went on too long, just loads of stuff that could have been trimmed.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Yeah there was an awesome two hour show in there if the WWE could develop some semblance of restraint and editing skills.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

jesus WEP posted:

I did this, half of my co-workers didn't show up because we had a blizzard, and I legitimately have Narcolepsy.

If the card was in a different order with the women's rumble to cap, I'd have felt less... enraged at my own stupidity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I'm just now seeing the finish and I'd have been cool with a BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN win, but that just turned out to be meh.

At least I only spent 99 cents on it because of a well-timed WWE Network promotion for the only PPV I'm really into anymore.