Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should main event Wrestlemania?
This poll is closed.
Becky vs. Ronda 86 68.25%
Seth vs. Brock 1 0.79%
Another match (specify!) 5 3.97%
....THE BIG DOG! 34 26.98%
Total: 126 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I guess with regards to the men's rumble, I just don't understand the point. No big surprises in terms of entrants, aside from a few NXT guys showing up, and the guy who goes over is the guy that clearly was going to go over. Why bother? Why not give the win to a Smackdown guy and just book Seth/Brock on TV?

I also wonder what the plan is going to be WRT Elimination Chamber. Brock isn't going to defend, so Bryan is going to have to, but it's going to be disappointing if they just randomly throw a bunch of SD guys in the chamber. Raw seems much better equipped to do an elim chamber for the number 1 contendership.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

It just seems like Raw, by virtue of being a clusterfuck, is in a better place to do EC in two weeks. Any Bryan defense in the chamber seems like it's going to be rushed and sloppy. Maybe they just don't defend a big belt in the chamber...

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I just saw Nia take that RKO and it made me lol pretty hard.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Baron Corbin posted:

i have a little niece who is going to be a huge fat bruiser one day and i want her to become the WWE universal champion.

Please refer to me by name, uncle Baron Corbin.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Any of the WWE ladies could literally kill me in a fist fight.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Honestly, keep the women separated from the men because all of the men's matches lately have been dead dog rear end doodoo.

The ladies matches have been actually good.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Nia would beat Daniel Bryan in a real fight

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Seemed to me like Nia entered the men's rumble because she was pissed and wanted to break stuff.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

smoke a belt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend