Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I really wish they could pick an alignment for the authority figures and stick with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Big Queefy posted:

Dean needs a goddamn spark and I hope that involves him beating the poo poo out of trips at mania

hear me out: what if, instead, Triple H gets an elaborate 10-minute entrance and then wins an 8-minute match but Dean totally gets the rub from being in the ring with him

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Not that Rollins winning right now isn't the right call, obviously, but man, remember when Dean was a thing and looked like a huge star

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Why isn't this match Angle just loving squash Corbin? Why do they insist on making Corbin dominant in most of his matches when it doesn't fit his character AT ALL!?!

He's in that "we care about this person enough to want them to be prevalent and respectable just in case we ever decide to do anything with them" spot and that supersedes everything about their character.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

aahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Elias did such an incredible job becoming one of the most well-received faces on the entire roster and they have turned him heel against the most evil person in the history of wrestling

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Elias was insanely over as a heel too, he's good at whatever, gently caress it

like, it's not even about Elias, he's great, he'll be fine, it's just such a goddamn waste for no benefit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

send out the clown with the hook, for the love of god