Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«128 »
tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized

108 wins over two seasons, Miami are the winners of the sim. Thank you all for coming please don't worry about the playoffs this year or especially last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Deadbeat Dad posted:

It may just be the first team who gets there (Wizards), so we'll see!
fair is fair

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

you're a flower. you're also a rainbow and a river. you are the manifestation of all perfection and i want to i don't fucking know, but you are fucking perfect

tanglewood1420 posted:

108 wins over two seasons, Miami are the winners of the sim. Thank you all for coming please don't worry about the playoffs this year or especially last year.

I think I'm closing in on 115 but good job my friend

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

°Hola SEA!

Both ECF teams including the eventual champs from last year eliminated from the playoffs. Did either team have big injuries this year or is the sim just that different?

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

DeimosRising posted:

Both ECF teams including the eventual champs from last year eliminated from the playoffs. Did either team have big injuries this year or is the sim just that different?

Toronto had Oladipo with a bit of a decrease because of his injury, and Milwaukee is basically AD with Lowry/Gallo.

Sixers were underrated in the sim last year IMO, and the Wizards got a bump from Booker/Siakam/etc getting better.

Orlando is a bit of a surprise but they're super deep, Boston probably deserved to get in last year too but choked at the end. Detroit is also another surprise but they do have Harden/Harrell/Brogdon.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

°Hola SEA!

I think the sims donít value stars as highly as the forum does, broadly speaking, and that they value depth more. Thereís also definitely a lot to be said for the idea that youíre basically playing with players who are valued based on their reputation during the previous season, so Oladipo and Embiid were at peak hype

Next year my team should be unstoppable, since Rudy Gobert shut down the whole drat league

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized

IcePhoenix posted:

I think I'm closing in on 115 but good job my friend

Yeah, in the western conference.

«128 »