Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Zack is loathed by the pop geek culture consensus so he must be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

It's a tragedy WS Anderson didnt get his paraplegic orgy scene in Event Horizon.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

garycoleisgod posted:

So, it was Snyder's idea and Goyer was the one who wrote it into a script. I have no idea at what stage of production this was.

We shouldnt call it a production. I'd call it a "crucible" where synder brews his wicked concoction.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Now is the time to bring back 90s mullet superman

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

wyoming posted:

She's also done hours and hours of videos talking about Michael Bay's films all while refusing to engage with him as an artist.
Internet criticism really hasn't even gotten away from Nostalgia Critic shouting "Why?!" while waving a gun around.

Even movie commentators I like toe the nerd line about snyder, bay, and Lucas and it gets so boring. For all the crowing about 4chan nerd hiveminds the nerd world at large is super resistant to new perspectives.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Fart City posted:

In practice the only thing that really separates Batman's actions from those of a violent, roving deviant is that it's never explicitly stated that he's got a rock-hard erection while he's throwing batarangs at Mr. Freeze.

Arkham Citys infamous "Hot Coffee mod"

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Cease to Hope posted:

That's not even the half of it. This is from the triumphant ending, showing us some of the reformed anti-heroes and villains who survived being nuked integrating into society.

I really don't like Kingdom Come.

I liked kingdom come when I was younger but I read it again recently and it just didnt feel right.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Batman's no kill policy is extra hilarious in the arkham games where he punches guys who are easily 250 lbs of muscle so hard they fly back +10 feet or hits them with his tank that also electrocutes at 40 mph and they "live"

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

What is it about snyder that breaks nerds brains

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

ruddiger posted:

Give him the keys to the next Star Wars trilogy.

:yeshaha: