Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
For idiots like me, what exactly is different about the Snyder cut of Justice League?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JneQfHLo4M

Found this video that did a good job explaining WTF happened to Justice League

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Goddamn I can't wait to watch it

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Thought I was going to hate 4:3 but I'm not really noticing it that much

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Holy loving poo poo the Flash introduction scene is goddamn incredible. This whole movie is loving cool as poo poo. It's indulgent at times but I don't care because the story actually makes loving sense.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Yes I was thinking the same thing. Batman is much more interesting to me in this version.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Every scene with the Flash was awesome. I loved the job interview scene so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Blue Raider posted:

Swapping for Tig Notaro specifically was a 200iq move. She kills it.

I had never heard of Tig Notaro before Army of the Dead (I'm not really into stand up). She was awesome and was easily my favorite part of the movie. The thing that shocked me the most was just how seamlessly she was added. That scene where her and Batista are walking through that loading dock? loving incredible, you can't even tell she wasn't there.