Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Ok fine I'll sign up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I ##wish to be able to finally talk in the thread and tell people why they're wrong (and vote) while being difficult to kill!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Hello you lovely people.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
chaoslord: TOWN, revived me. Has also been empowering various people, no concerns really here.

Chic Trombone: Obvious 3P, stop loving claiming you idiots. HOPEFULLY she absconds when she's killed X people and town can still win despite that. Of note, she has 2x Deathproof that expires tomorrow morning. If we can jump on that early before she shoots people we could execute her.

Epsilon Plus: I had a scum read on him but he publicly confirmed me as town so cool/good.

Kashuno: Boy I dunno. He apparently gives out roles willy-nilly but the gameplay beyond that has not been super great.

Solus: He was in deadchat with me for a while and seemed okayish but I am suspect of him generically because people who enter the game partway through do not feel townie by virtue of role.

Kash and Solus are my biggest scumreads right now of the people still in this game. Nep-Nep is still a big ole mystery I have no input on, but as they are not in the game I choose to disregard them as a factor at this point in time.

Let's do this, folks.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
It is theoretically conceivable that we are out of scum and it's just 3P, which makes life difficult. I have been doing all I can to grill scum in deadchat - if you're wondering why Tobbs died it's because I got OMG to accidentally slip that he was a scumbud after yall executed him. :cool:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Nep-Nep, I noticed that you quoting people's custody-votes for you made them real, back when that was a thing. Anything you want to share there?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I can finally say this ITT: your tweet gimmck is extremely good and you've been playing it like a champ.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Oh by the way this is Chic's worst post possible as a "oh noes I just can't stop shooting people" obvious 3P (or maybe scum but the role as revealed FEELS like 3P) tell, as per xiw, in case you had any doubts:

Chic Trombone posted:

i'm very sure there's one scum remaining so i just took some hip shots

they were bad though unfortunately

my scumdar is in shambles this game, which i guess isnt surprising bc first game back after a long break, but still kinda discouraging

:siren: Stop claiming your role name, period. :siren:

I cannot emphasize that enough. Thank you!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Epsilon Plus posted:

Chic can win with town or win with her 3P wincon.

Do you have basis for this or is this extrapolation?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Hi,

Chic is a 3P that literally wins if they obliterate enough people.The scum chat is empty, there are none left. In fact, they loving targeted me last night using up one of my BP charges. I read through the scum chat yesterday since I now have access to it. Podima coming back to life makes it more difficult for me to win. The only way that town manages to win this game is to kill someone NOT ME, and then I can eliminate Chic with the power vested in me.

My role doesn’t really lend itself to putting myself out there but rather quietly surfing through the background of the game gathering info and manipulating things

Kashuno posted:

The fact that people think a role that literally OBLITERATES people is town aligned 3P is lmao

Nice meltdown

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I think the "btw I can read scumdoc now on top of giving out new roles and being able to eliminate a death proof person and have at least one shot of bulletproof" is pretty funny, I'll give you that.

##vote kashuno

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Haha jesus christ this game.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

GeneX posted:

Stop talking when day actions are used, you dorks.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
##unvote

E+ you are gonna have to be more clear or specific about why you think the person killing two people per day regardless of alignment wins with town because I'm not seeing it.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

You are the Doc. Whenever a player’s role is revealed, you gain a daykill charge that may only be used on that specific player. You may only kill twice per day. When you first activate your daykill (by posting##obliterate [player] as [that player’s role]), your role is revealed, the player you targeted is fully roleblocked and killed ifyou have correctly matched them to their role, and, regardless of accuracy, you gain a stack of one day-night cycle immortality. Each successful subsequent daykill grants you single stack of deathproof ( notimmortality) for the next day-night cycle. If you can—

Based on this I think Kash is indeed unkillable today.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

chaoslord posted:

So you don’t think he picked up any wincons upon being made a Full Player? Hmmmm yeah that’s probably a good bet since he was already a player to begin with

I also do not know what bless does, I have not once known what any of my powers will do. I’ve had guesses but haven’t always been right.

Oh Kash do you want to tell us what Leap did now? I’ve been wondering about that one all game.

my wincons did not change as a result of my wish, and I have always been a player

I am responsible for killing Tobbs just FYI

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm off work today and still trying to wrap my head around this big meltdown, but Chic how many people have you killed so far - six? Six sounds right, so you will win if you kill 2 more people per Kash revealing your wincon.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Chic is deathproof tonight, twice, thanks to her two kills today. I do not believe you have a way to get around this.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
chaoslord I am skeptical that blessing nep-nep will do town any good TBQH, as good as their gimmick is.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I can eliminate chic from the game overnight, although they will not truly die for 2 game days

Explain this please Kash.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Chic Trombone posted:

you know you could just go back and read the thread for this right

yes that is what i am doing thank you for your thoughtful and reasoned guidance

please stop posting you bad bad 3p killer

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Podima posted:

yes that is what i am doing thank you for your thoughtful and reasoned guidance

please stop posting you bad bad 3p killer

OK you've killed 5 people: Azurelana, Soaring Kestrel, b-minus1, Snooze Cruise, Mr. Humalong. That sucks for you, you can't win tomorrow!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

To the extent that I am comfortable as there is a redirector out there

There is a mechanic that was in this game that can incapicate a player for a certain amount of time for a cost to self

Interesting. Why do you think there's a redirector out there?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Chic Trombone posted:

no, i will not stop posting

also i've legit tried to play a town game *all game long* so go off i guess

yes, killing 4 town and 1 scum is playing a town game i agree

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Podima posted:

yes, killing 4 town and 1 scum is playing a town game i agree

Actually this is me being rude and sassy and I apologize and withdraw it.

If you're playing to the town wincon you ostensibly picked up, who's scum and who will you obliterate tomorrow? These should be answerable, so we know who to focus on today with the limited tools available to us.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Ok so. I have a list of every role in the game that I can distribute as I see fit. Last night, someone redirected ALL my actions back onto me. This inadvertently gave me a role that the scum team possessed, giving me scum doc access. When I entered the scumdoc, I found it abandoned as Rhjamiz died. They attempted to kill me last night, which used up my BP stack. In addition, I now have six different win conditions.

Chic wins only be eliminating a certain number of people via obliteration.

I know, for a 100% fact that Chic no longer has the town wincon because I have the role that turned snuise into a weapon in the first place and know how it works.

OK I see this now. Sorry, missed it earlier.

Can you please elaborate on your certainty that Chic no longer has the town wincon? Do you think she picked it up via wielding Snuise?

Chic - if you picked up your town wincon via another method, how?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

chaoslord posted:

Well my other power let you post in the thread now :sun:

But if you’re willing to elaborate on your skepticism I’m willing to listen and take it into consideration!

Let me get back to you on this. Don't bless me today though, please - it would be wasted. If anyone, I think blessing yourself or E+ is the right move here as the closest thing to confirmed town I see.

Kashuno posted:

She picked it up via wield as that’s part of the role

When no longer wielded it all goes away

I'm aware of how wielding works. Chic claims to have a town wincon still, so I'm curious how she obtained that since wielding is out the window. Chic?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Kashuno, do you have a town win condition among the others you've listed?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Or I guess, not directly, I have a win con that would require town to win to abscond successfully

Can you please check with GX whether you could win with town right now? This is somewhat important.

quote:

• If your win conditions do not contradict, or if you have an equal amount of contradictory conditions, you may win with either.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Pod, did you purposefully avoid my question if you were the redirect?

I'm not the redirect, no. All my actions to date have been by virtue of Snuise.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:siren: Please read! :siren:

Podima posted:

chaoslord: TOWN, revived me. Has also been empowering various people, no concerns really here.

Chic Trombone: Obvious 3P, stop loving claiming you idiots. HOPEFULLY she absconds when she's killed X people and town can still win despite that. Of note, she has 2x Deathproof that expires tomorrow morning. If we can jump on that early before she shoots people we could execute her.

Epsilon Plus: I had a scum read on him but he publicly confirmed me as town so cool/good.

Kashuno: Boy I dunno. He apparently gives out roles willy-nilly but the gameplay beyond that has not been super great.

Solus: He was in deadchat with me for a while and seemed okayish but I am suspect of him generically because people who enter the game partway through do not feel townie by virtue of role.

Kash and Solus are my biggest scumreads right now of the people still in this game. Nep-Nep is still a big ole mystery I have no input on, but as they are not in the game I choose to disregard them as a factor at this point in time.

Let's do this, folks.

Here is a new summary based on considering some things. Something crucial to consider, first and foremost, from the OP:

quote:

• If your win conditions do not contradict, or if you have an equal amount of contradictory conditions, you may win with either.

Follow along with me, please.
  • If Kashuno has a single copy of multiple win conditions, even if he has a scum win condition, he will win with town if there are no other "antagonistic" elements left and he has a town win condition OR a win condition related to town winning.
  • The Obliterator win condition is considered antagonistic based on how it's been described in the thread.
  • This means that if myself, E+, Solus, and Chaoslord all have the town win condition, and Kashuno (one copy of multiple win conditions) and Chic (obliterators are an antagonistic element as they will lose if town wins) are telling the truth, the game would be over right now.
  • The game is clearly not over, so Chic is lying about her town win condition, there is another scum left, or both (or neither, if there's something ELSE wacky going on - but Occam's Razor is in effect here).
  • If Kashuno is telling the truth, we have a self-redirect role that has not revealed themselves. I suspect this to be the last scum.
  • We are unable to do anything about Chic (2-shot deathproof till tomorrow) and Kashuno (full immortality till tomorrow) today.
  • Of the people that are voteable today, I am feeling quite townie on E+ and chaoslord, and have misgivings about Solus as previously mentioned. If anyone's to be voted out today I think it should be Solus. chaoslord and E+ have demonstrated public day actions that are not redirects.

Four scum have flipped so far (Tobbs, OMG, b-1, Rhj) in a 19-20 person game, so having 5 scum is not unreasonable at all (especially with Solus being a late entrant). If we vote out Solus today and he flips scum, then we can address Chic and Kash tomorrow. If Kash takes Chic out of the game as promised then she will be neutralized, unable to obliterate, and we can vote her out subsequently and end the game.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
tl;dr:
There's probably a redirecting scum left
chaoslord/E+ likely town
Chic/Kash can't be dealt with till tomorrow
Solus is the remaining most suspect player

##vote Solus

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Hm.

Didn't you say you lost a BP stack last night?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Ah. You're lying. Rhjamiz targeted me last night. That's why he died. Deadchat visibility is useful!

I do not think there is a redirector out there or that you were self-redirected at all, my friend!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
##unvote

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also, Nep-Nep is not in the game. I attempted to target them and was told they were an invalid target, and I think someone else echoed that in either the thread or deadchat.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Updated Summary:

• Kashuno is lying about being self-redirected last night, and likely about some large quantity of everything else said today. Kashuno is also unkillable till tomorrow.
  • Chic may or may not be lying about acquiring a town win condition. Chic, if you could elaborate on this it would be very helpful. Chic is also unkillable till tomorrow.
  • I am town. E+ and chaoslord are also quite likely town. Solus is less likely so, but I don't have anything burning here other than suspicion about a late entrant role.
  • Nep-Nep is not in the game and not targetable/voteable.

I question whether executing someone today is the right move. If anyone is to be executed, I still think it's Solus, but this post of his gives me pause as something I don't think scum would say:

SolusLunes posted:

also I mean we could do this by having chic blast me and having you resurrect me tonight

Don't know if it's the best possible use though

chaos, E+, what do you think?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

the action was to withhold the NK, and instead collect your soul and target tobbs.

Tobbs is invalid
Then they tried OMG
Still no luck
So then they settled on me

your soul being collected didn't seem really worthwhile to worry about. My understanding is you had no wincons for them to steal?

I am publicly mod-confirmed as having zero wincons left, leaving me with my default town wincon. I started with two copies of the town wincon. Tobbs stole one, and then rhjamiz stole one and died for targeting me. Rhjamiz specifically talked in deadchat about wanting to steal my town wincon so that he could become town since scum were getting owned so hard.

Did you also cop Hal last night while you were at it?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

also fyi chic is unkillable tomorrow unless somehow hit with multiple killing abilities before they obliterate me.

You're wrong. The deathproof is in effect today and tonight, but not in effect tomorrow. If you obliterate her first she will die and you will live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

:lol: Tobbs couldn't steal your wincon dude.

You're right, it was OMG that stole my first wincon. Thank you!