Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Donald J. Trump was the president of the Trump Organization, now he is the 45th and final president of The United States of America. There's a difference??? :blastu:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/260468137919660032

Events to look forward to:

• TRUMP!
• William Barr becomes attorney general - bye, bye, Rosenstein! Hello deputy AG Whitaker? GIULIANI?!?! :pray:
• Elliott Abrams appointed governor of the Venezuela province, following the death of Guaidó in a Marine involved shooting and Maduro's escape to Cuba
• Second summit between Chairman Kim Jong-un and Eternal President Donald J. Trump. Set to include bribes and signing of The Juche Treaty. Location TBA :woop:
• Goons discover why Lindsay Graham acts like a Republican
• John Bolton nominated to be secretary of defense, Paul Wolfowitz takes over as NSA
• WALL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KrnvM-Bwec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkXigRoaSK8

:siren:TOXX FOR TRUMP:siren:

Archive of the sexiest trumps and his associates

Now That's What I Call TRMUP!: Volume I -- Dawn of the Escalator
Now That's What I Call TRMUP!: Volume II -- The End of All Things
Now That's What I Call TRMUP!: Volume III -- A Guide for Post-Apocalyptic Living
Now That's What I Call TRMUP!: Volume IV -- The Edge of the AbyssThat's Very Strange, This Entire Thread Is Blank!
Now That's What I Call TRMUP!: Volume V -- Wet Hot American Summer (of Piss)
TRMUP!: Pardoning Dog Murderers to Counter Program Hurricanes
TRMUP!: "Greatest Mass Shooting in American History! Record breaking!"
TRMUP!: October 2017: LFG for Mana Fort Raid
TRMUP!: November 2017: A Healthy Debate on Child loving
TRMUP!: December 2017: I didn't want that safety net anyway.
TRMUP!: January 2018: A Very Stable Genius Shuts Down America
TRMUP!: February 2018 Part 1: A Brief Respite of Murder the ghost of aatrek haunts this thread
TRMUP!: February 2018 Part 2: A Hopeless Situation
TRMUP!: March 2018: Mustache Questions for War Criminals
TRMUP!: April 2018: It's a Little Tough to Watch
TRMUP!: May 2018: "meltdown" "may"
TRMUP!: June 2018: The Un-decnuclearizeable Kimmy Un & Trumpcentration Camps
TRMUP!: July 2018: GET ME A COKE, PLEASE
TRMUP!: August 2018: Gone McBrain
TRMUP!: September 2018: Kav Maga
TRMUP!: October 2018: Mohammed Bone Sawman
TUBP!: November 2018: very legal & very cool
TRMUP!: December 2018: Are you still a believer in Santa? Because at seven it's marginal, right?
TRMUP!: January 2019: Fake Piss Tape is Real

A Handed Missus has issued a correction as of 17:10 on Feb 26, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
piss

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
tape

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
is

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
real

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse the language, but I think Donald Trump is a big galoot!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

hello, i'm that dick! i post here from time to time. i like to bounce between low effort posts(occasionally "ironically" horny) and long posts where i really commit to a gag but no one really likes it. that's why i'm depressed. let me know if you want to 69.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

HUNK ME IN THE FLOAT GAS

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man
the piss tape was revealed in january, what will INFRASTRUCTURE MONTH bring??

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

why does a handy miss get to make the thread again

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

besides some isolated very trumpy days, i haven't gotten enough trump lately

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Calibanibal posted:

make your own trump thread

seize the means of thread production

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Calibanibal posted:

the bad guys told me i gots ta do it, it is my burden now

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
fran

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

once sir nichael, soon to be duke of delaware, made a fake trump thread... i stole all his power,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

anow im full of piss

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

new trump thread already? good thing trump doesn't actually exist

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

A Handed Missus posted:

once sir nichael, soon to be duke of delaware, made a fake trump thread... i stole all his power,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

anow im full of piss

too much :effort: to snipe a trump thread for me

:sad:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

what if a good poster made the thread. just an idea

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
It is still January

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i'm getting reports now saying trump might in fact be real, and has been caught on camera, here is a screenshot from a video recorded by a navy pilot

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

why are you people whining about not having made the trump thread, and then not making the trump thread

make the trump threads you want to see in the world

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I'm sick of the caravan of posters making the new Trump thread before the start of the next month

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

ScrubLeague posted:

I'm sick of the caravan of posters making the new Trump thread before the start of the next month

BUILD TJE WALL

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

many brain cells died on that day

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Calibanibal posted:

the system works

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

FACT CHECK:

You said that Donald J. Trump is the 45th and Final President of the United States. However, our consultation of the historical record has revealed that there have only been 43 Presidents prior to him.

Further, my consultations with the Prophecies of Nostradamus indicate that the Time Gates will open in October 2019. Trump will be primaried by Baby Hitler (known to mortals as Ben Shapiro) in 2020, and Shapiro will in turn lose to a gestalt entity formed from Rude Teen versions of Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, and Ayanna Pressley, whose combined ages exceed the constitutionally-mandated 35, though it will take a 5-378 decision from the Court Of The Eternal Now (formerly the U.S. Supreme Court) to make this victory stick.

Finally, Donald Trump is not actually the President, we just tell him he is because seriously do you want to see that man cry? Not as hilarious as reported.

Therefore, I, the Interdimensional Fact Watcher, have no choice but to give the O.P. Three Pissnocchios, which are a real and standard unit of measurement with dire consequences associated and not just something I pulled out of my rear end just now, at all.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
TRUMP

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

how many piss tape levels are you on

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

TPURMN

JuulPodSaveAmerica
Aug 29, 2012
By the time the true piss tape is unveiled we will be in a veritable hot yellow sea of Deepdreamed fakes, visual thinkpieces, postmodern piss art all mimicking a common reality.

To discern fact from fiction - reality from unreality - will be impossible.

All that's left is piss.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/41Strange/status/1091145754821816321

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

docbeard posted:

FACT CHECK:

You said that Donald J. Trump is the 45th and Final President of the United States. However, our consultation of the historical record has revealed that there have only been 43 Presidents prior to him.

Further, my consultations with the Prophecies of Nostradamus indicate that the Time Gates will open in October 2019. Trump will be primaried by Baby Hitler (known to mortals as Ben Shapiro) in 2020, and Shapiro will in turn lose to a gestalt entity formed from Rude Teen versions of Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, and Ayanna Pressley, whose combined ages exceed the constitutionally-mandated 35, though it will take a 5-378 decision from the Court Of The Eternal Now (formerly the U.S. Supreme Court) to make this victory stick.

Finally, Donald Trump is not actually the President, we just tell him he is because seriously do you want to see that man cry? Not as hilarious as reported.

Therefore, I, the Interdimensional Fact Watcher, have no choice but to give the O.P. Three Pissnocchios, which are a real and standard unit of measurement with dire consequences associated and not just something I pulled out of my rear end just now, at all.