Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
What if the photo turns out to be a double exposure and he's both the guy in blackface and the guy in the Klan hood?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
"Hey guys, Candace Owens said Hitler just wanted to make Germany great, but aren't radical leftists the real villains?"
https://twitter.com/HenMazzig/status/1094254200454893574

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I love seeing many of my self-labeled "environmentally-conscious" liberal coworkers buying gas-guzzling SUVs and trucks to drive into the office alone from the McMansion they bought in the suburbs. "Climate change is real, y'all, but gently caress you if you expect me to not repeat the mistakes of previous generations!"

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I'm getting the most awful déjà vu here—wasn't there a nearly identical story just last year about an actor asserting he'd been assaulted by CHUDs and it turning out to be a hoax?

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
Given that Pakistan is still officially downplaying the number killed, it's likely at least whoever is putting the numbers forward wants an excuse to refrain from escalation. We'll see if either country's nationalist leader is eager to blow things out of control.