Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

https://i.imgur.com/Ryx9eTD.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

meatpimp posted:

That is crazy cool. One hell of a lot more rewarding than selling comic books. GG, Rhyno.

Not an empty quote

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

fridge corn posted:

Ferrari online training module guy has hilarious Italian accent yet still manages to be insanely boring!!!!!

I did Carel controls training, an Italian plc manufacturer, and the "-a" at the end of every word was hilarious.

"Now-a we are-a going to press-a this-a button."

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

No good deed goes unpunished.

And I can't believe those kind of charges are not applicable nation wide, that seems so backwards.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

I'm keeping mine. I'm sure a good number of consumer products were made/sold by terrible people, and it's not like it's branded with his original artwork or anything.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

I've done that. It's at least an easy fix, call your bank first as they may be able to reverse the transaction as it'll still be "processing". In my case it was like a week later and I was wondering why it never showed up, at that point it posted to the incorrect card so my bank told me to call that card and have them reverse the payment on their end, a few days later it was done and I re-entered the payment but this time to the correct card.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

I too apparently look like an old person on paper, I keep getting invites for investment talks/dinner/sales pitch from one of the big banks here that's geared towards 50+ year old investors with portfolios well into the 6 figures. I feel like I should go to one of these one time just to see what they say when I show up and stick out like a sore thumb.

And with regards to credit card limits, yeah I can totally understand how people get in trouble with them. The banks just throw credit your way, and if you don't have the discipline to treat it like a debit card the interest will make the hole soooo deep. I can't honestly say that credit cards limits are based on anything resembling reality, as an absurd anecdote a friend of mine who purchased a dodge viper in cash in his early 20's got denied for a $500 limit card due to lack of credit history.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

STR posted:

So I had some excitement, of the good kind.

I don't know how many of you are into My Morning Jacket, or their lead singer, Jim James (I suspect not many; MMJ is psychedelic rock with a bit of country thrown in, JJ is about the same on his solo stuff). The local NPR music station said "9th caller to call and give the correct name of the band that Jim James normally fronts gets a pair of tickets to see Jim James in May!".

I was caller #5. Then #6. Then #9. And natch, named the band.

I loving won, on the drive to a Chevy dealer to pick up a special order part. I'm loving stoked.

Congrats! Those radio things always seem like such a long shot glad to hear you've got it. After seeing your strut adventure you need some good news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Que? What's this about a bathroom stalker?