Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.
Send some of that snow my way, please. 54* yesterday. Windows and sunroof open, stereo cranked in short sleeves felt good. With a winter storm warning in effect even.

(We're supposed to get snow tomorrow but I don't trust the weather reports at all)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

opengl128 posted:

Same, beater wagons best wagons. I reluctantly had to make two trips after putting much more than this in the first time and realizing I was completely bottomed out and couldn't even leave the parking lot.

e: haha you can see the dent on the bottom of the tailpipe where it banged into the hump at the end of my driveway when I backed up

Almost like the proper vehicle for that load would be a truck.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

QuarkMartial posted:

Well. That was a football game.
That was a pre-season game right? The real Superbowl is tomorrow or next week or something?

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

Sport mode and it's gone. Or I can remove it via programming from my laptop. Or ignore it and just let it do it's thing.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

Applebees Appetizer posted:

I made a big desk out of Ikea table tops and drawer cabinets, it's been the best and cheapest desk I've ever owned :v:
Same. Ikea Alex (iirc) drawers on one side, simple legs on the other, and a 1x4 kallax for the case and printer and headphones.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

meatpimp posted:

That's hosed up and infuriating. Curb stomping is something that should exist only in jokes, irl it's ridiculously damaging and brutal and not commensurate for any offense.
Yup

Applebees Appetizer posted:

So pissed right now, the people that run this city are greedy incompetent idiots.
Chicago?

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

Alita = good

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

Went through and cleaned a bunch of clutter from our bedroom this morning. Was getting pretty bad. Horizontal surfaces tend to do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

keykey posted:

...and my wife had coffee with her. XD
Lol