Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Rabid Snake posted:

This is probably solid advice

Draymond green asking for that max he might murder someone once he realizes no team will offer

maybe he will cry too .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
Rabid Snake channeling his inner KD

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Libertine posted:

I think Kleber fits well as a match but to answer both you and MV the problem is finding a player (or multiple players) who matches the inverse of KP to pair with such a guy in the lineup. I think guys who wants to sit under the basket and offensive rebound while chasing wings around is an even shorter list.

no one gives a poo poo about offensive rebounds it's 2019

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
the real reason gobert isn't an all star is because capela is better and he didn't get in either.

this take brought to you by the committee for swiss basketball dominance

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MourningView posted:

no one gives a poo poo about offensive rebounds it's 2019

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Ghost Dog posted:

i would lie to the police to help rudy gobert beat the rap for murdering draymond green and i hope everyone else here would too

tbh I would also probably do this if he murdered most of my immediate family

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
https://twitter.com/maddie_m_lee/status/1091519903121764355

Dennis did that all in the 2nd

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Wow!!!

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

http://twitter.com/robinlundberg/status/1091500314438569984

🤭 Boston is really despised huh

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA
Danny Ainge and Raymond Felton are like the only former Blazers I don't like.

E: oh wait that white trash ogre guy but he doesn't count cause he barely played

mrnoun
Jul 24, 2007

Papercut posted:

E: oh wait that white trash ogre guy but he doesn't count cause he barely played

Also Jim Paxson.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Papercut posted:

Joel Pryzbilla?

Edit: Oh you probably meant Chris Kaman

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Was Pryzbilia also an early blogger/social media guy or did I just dream that ?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Papercut posted:

I'm glad other people don't like Raymond Felton it was perplexing to hear the Garden cheer for him the other day

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

Papercut posted:

Wow coming down harsh on Meyers Leonard there

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Well, I've been watching ESPN and the Celtics are heroically and fully by the rules getting Anthony Davis somehow (not from any other team, they are Just Getting Him), who is now A Bad Millenial because his father spoke, and the Lakers are evil Rich Paul leaders attempting to manipulate Davis into staying away from the holy Celtics, and are Robbing New Orleans, and all the people in the town, or who have ever heard of the city of New Orleans.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Rick posted:

Well, I've been watching ESPN and the Celtics are heroically and fully by the rules getting Anthony Davis somehow (not from any other team, they are Just Getting Him), who is now A Bad Millenial because his father spoke, and the Lakers are evil Rich Paul leaders attempting to manipulate Davis into staying away from the holy Celtics, and are Robbing New Orleans, and all the people in the town, or who have ever heard of the city of New Orleans.

:hai:

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Joel Pryzbilla?

Edit: Oh you probably meant Chris Kaman

Yeah Kaman. Przybilla was great.

Remember when Ruben Patterson declared himself the Kobe stopper? Lol

E: oh poo poo I forgot that Chris Dudley is a chud too but at least he gave us that Shaq dunk

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
The league should force LeBron to be traded to the Pelicans as collusion punishment.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I still refuse to believe Danny Ainge is some savant GM and that Mike Zarrin is the actual brains of the Celtics

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

i think danny ainge is a lot like bruce bowen in that if he’s on your side he’s great love him and if you’re dealing with him he’s the loving worst

honestly though being the nicest gm that everyone likes won’t get you anywhere so even if ainge isn’t going to get sweetheart deals around the league anytime soon other teams will deal with him if he has something they want

Rick posted:

the nba is so loving wild man; not even like ten years ago everyone would’ve just accepted he wanted to be on the lakers because lakers

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Gobert should be an All-Star.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

MazelTovCocktail posted:

You've never seen process era Sixer lineups have you?

i mean that first year where it was mcw, thad young, and a bunch of garbo was bad but every year after that you guys had at least one promising rookie worth watching but the best player in that lineup is i guess knox who wasn’t even good enough to make the rising stars challenge

pepperchomp
Jan 27, 2007

chomp chomp chomp
So Paul George set the record for most 3s by a thunder player just the other day then proceeded to beat it today... ok I am feelin it...Okc gonna beat gsw.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Adun posted:

Rabid Snake channeling his inner KD

Dope, I wish

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

pepperchomp posted:

So Paul George set the record for most 3s by a thunder player just the other day then proceeded to beat it today... ok I am feelin it...Okc gonna beat gsw.

The fact that we didn't get an OKC-GSW matchup in the first round last year was a travesty

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Papercut posted:

please do not say mean things about bill wilton he only looks like a trash ogre

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Paul George is an actual superstar now and not a fake superstar.

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Lol Rudy finishes the night with 25 pts on 7/7 shooting, but he only plays D

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

its true, hes the inverse jabari parker and exactly as good

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Rick posted:

Paul George is an actual superstar now and not a fake superstar.

we did it guys

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Doltos posted:

I'm glad other people don't like Raymond Felton it was perplexing to hear the Garden cheer for him the other day

It’s very weird that more people give him poo poo for the one year he was fat than him pulling a gun on his wife

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Chairchucker posted:

Gobert should be an All-Star.
Honestly Gobert is one of the biggest All-Star snubs of all time.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Crazy Ted posted:

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Crazy Ted posted:

Honestly Jimmy Butler is a bigger Snub

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Yeah but hes a bitch

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1091568224880201728

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
That’s more generous than this, which cracked me up

https://twitter.com/shamscharania/status/1091568146434142208?s=21

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Gobert is getting the Capela-less Rockets on the second half of a back to back in SLC, the first game being in Denver, bank on him having career highs in points and rebounds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

morestuff posted:

That’s more generous than this, which cracked me up

https://twitter.com/shamscharania/status/1091568146434142208?s=21

I mean those guys are large expiring contracts and young guys don't make a ton of money. Anthony Davis makes 25 mil, if they've not including kcp, they need to include those guys to get near a salary match.

Those 2 plus 3 of the young players probably barely reaches AD's salary