Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Is Best?
This poll is closed.
1: Two Worlds. Not necessarily connected - but close all the same. Allows for freedom during the long night to come. 15 18.52%
2: Lying on his Chest. In his arms. I love this one. A free hand I can move around and touch different stuff on him. 19 23.46%
3: The All-Night Kiss. A style for romantics who want to stay ready to kiss any time. 1 1.23%
4: Totally On Top of Him && Lying On His Tummy. 5 6.17%
5: Side-By-Side on your backs. 6 7.41%
6: The Classic Spoon. 🥄 Bit of a commitment, with a huge payoff. 35 43.21%
Total: 81 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Back2Back
spoon either way until one or the other invariably either gets uncomfortable or too hot because you know you do.

Otherwise we DON'T snuggle and bullSHIT if that's not still romantic. Sometimes you can just touch toes once and a while and that's just goddamn fine. Shame you can't appreciate that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

FactsAreUseless posted:

If sex wasn't part of the night this is kind of creepy.

Nope. I guess she was just cold.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Burt Sexual posted:

I sleep in my own bed,, lest I be disturbed.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

thecommodore64
Jun 9, 2010
I let my significant other be a big spoon to me so I can establish my dominance with a well timed stone cold stunner.

thecommodore64
Jun 9, 2010
Of course the magic is lost if I can't find a elderly man with bell's palsy to watch.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Big Beef City posted:

Back2Back
spoon either way until one or the other invariably either gets uncomfortable or too hot because you know you do.

Otherwise we DON'T snuggle and bullSHIT if that's not still romantic. Sometimes you can just touch toes once and a while and that's just goddamn fine. Shame you can't appreciate that.

Yeah I appreciate touching your toes.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

Back2Back

yea this is truth. back-to-back is real good. one time we fell asleep holding hands this way.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I'm a woman, but I like to be the big spoon

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

YeahTubaMike posted:

Are people not allowed to switch mid sleeep?

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
i like to slip inside my gf before i go to sleep. we're the most connected couple itt

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

4 cause she is totes "s"ing the "d" iykwim

xtremely this

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Burt Sexual posted:

Of course they are! I only like being the big spoon, it's not mandatory

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I've been told I can be really sweet and cuddly when I'm asleep which is weird because I am generally a standoffish rear end in a top hat.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I think there is a certain BMI that makes this cool.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Burt Sexual posted:

Not in this house they're not, I pay the bills here and don't you forget it.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

YeahTubaMike posted:

Its epic :cheerdoge:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

It was good, burn still healing. Thoughts and

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I've been told I can be really sweet and cuddly when I'm asleep which is weird because I am generally a standoffish rear end in a top hat.

I dated a guy that was like this though he was still pretty affectionate when he was awake. But more so when he was asleep. Also one time he took my hand while he was asleep and gently placed it on his peen. I was laughing so hard but he still slept through it. I gave him so much poo poo about it when he woke up lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dixville posted:

I dated a guy that was like this though he was still pretty affectionate when he was awake. But more so when he was asleep. Also one time he took my hand while he was asleep and gently placed it on his peen. I was laughing so hard but he still slept through it. I gave him so much poo poo about it when he woke up lol

Why would you give him poo poo it feels really good to have a hand just keeping your dong warm and snug.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

This, and also on opposite sides of the bed with plenty of space between.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

JebanyPedal posted:

Why would you give him poo poo it feels really good to have a hand just keeping your dong warm and snug.

Fair point. My hands are usually pretty cold though tbh

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
2nd best cuddles are when ur SO gets into bed and they're all cold but you let them warm up on you even tho it's making you shiver for a little bit, or getting into bed cold and just being enveloped in the warm and loving embrace of someone who cares for you deeply, then you both eventually reach equilibrium and both fall happily to sleep.

1st best cuddles are on an Iraqi battlefield struggling with a Ba'athist as you try to knife his throat, eventually succeeding followed by an intense flailing spasm, then the diminishing waves of motion as he kicks and struggles until his life blood has left his body

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

There should be a hole in the mattress for big spoon to put their arm through

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Savage For The Winjun posted:

There should be a hole in the mattress for big spoon to put their arm through

The trick is to put your arm under their pillow that way they're not pinching off the blood flow in your arm with their stupid head.
This is a pro bf strat but I must warn you not to reveal it to your gf because if she knows your arm isn't going to fall asleep she won't let you leave the cuddle.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
The living furnace vs the ice cube

Where he screams when you put your freezing cold feet on him during pre-bed wrestling, but then he annoys you by trying to cuddle all night and his body is like 110 degrees at all times and you have to physically peel your skin off him

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Oscar Wild posted:

Sorry, that was in German

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

YeahTubaMike posted:

Hell yeah

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
7.) I'm going to spread out and use the whole bed so you need to go now.

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
Lol if you cuddle with a woman after you pay her. Get the gently caress out! Don’t steal my tv!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Back to back except we're also both on our phones

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
My GF hates cuddling and demands separate bed space post bone. We live together with separate bedrooms, but we each have a dog for snuggling. When she wants to “cuddle” that’s just her shy way of saying “I’m available for sex, moron, you have a 45 minute window to get some before I turn back into an ice queen”.

It sounds lovely but she puts out like every day or so, but that’s my human contact for the day.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bust Rodd posted:

My GF hates cuddling and demands separate bed space post bone. We live together with separate bedrooms, but we each have a dog for snuggling. When she wants to “cuddle” that’s just her shy way of saying “I’m available for sex, moron, you have a 45 minute window to get some before I turn back into an ice queen”.

It sounds lovely but she puts out like every day or so, but that’s my human contact for the day.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34LET9Pm_2A

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i appreciate the classic 6, cause mouths mysteriously get gross overnight.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bust Rodd posted:

So how is pegging, anyways?

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

Bust Rodd posted:

This sounds like my ideal relationship. Jealous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Bust Rodd posted:

Are you THX 1138?