Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
anime
.hack//Sign
.hack//Legend of the Twilight
.hack//Roots
View Results

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
It's just kinda boring. Music is still incredible though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

I don't really care if he marries Train Girl in particular but I really wanna know wtf is up with that healer character he freaked out about

They made it sound like there was some wild poo poo there but cut off just short

I got the impression that he accidentally killed her with friendly fire.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Yeah there’s one that’s REALLY bad. Like, worse than Re:Monster. It’s not actually isekai though.

RatHat fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Feb 7, 2019

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Haven’t seen anyone mention Kemono Michi yet, by the same person as Konosuba(which is also an isekai but has its own thread). It’s about an animal-loving pro wrestler that gets summoned to a fantasy world and decides to open a pet store.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Speaking of Kumoko I’m not really a fan of how quickly she justifies killing humans, when her goal for a while now was to evolve to a form that she can communicate with.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Ytlaya posted:

This actually didn't bother me that much, since it was tied into one of the series' more unique and appealing plot points. Part of what makes Kumoko better than other "OP protagonist" series is that the protagonist is literally not human in origin and doesn't really serve as a self-insert.

Uhhhh I don’t think this was revealed in the manga yet.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

RareAcumen posted:

I think they're just talking about Kumoko being a spider instead of a person like your usual isekai.

Oh ok I thought you were implying something else.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
The Gamer and Overlord do that a bit too.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Bro Dad posted:

A Wild Last Boss Appeared! is pretty good, it's basically Overlord if the plot actually went anywhere.

That one is weird in that it doesn't really do anything new, it just does existing tropes really well. Also it's the only genderswap isekai I've seen that isn't super creepy about it.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Bakanogami posted:

Behemoth’s Pet is uh...something. I don't remember it being bad per se, but the main heroine is an elf girl keeping the MC as a pet because she's into bestiality and wants to gently caress him when he gets bigger. It's certainly unique, I guess?

Yeah this one is awful. It's just constant tits(along with the creepy bestiality hints). Also it isn't actually isekai.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Yeah I'd definitely consider Inuyasha to be isekai. It was alright. One of the few isekai where the protaganist can freely go back and forth between the worlds.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
It's generic as hell but I don't think there's anything particularly bad about it.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Ytlaya posted:

Wouldn't this method not be reliable at all for any sort of advanced cancer due to the cancer metasticizing? There's a reason why you can't reliably just cure all cancers by cutting out the tumor in real life.

Also if the tumor is big enough or in a bad spot removing it will just kill you.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Stairmaster posted:

i hope when i die i get reborn as a powerful level 800+ angel lady

edit: with big breasts

Amazingly it's the only gender bender isekai I've read that's not creepy about it.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

ninjewtsu posted:

an isekai where the protagonist dies during the story, and is reincarnated into an entirely different fantasy world

There's one where someone gets isekai-d, defeats the demon king or whatever and is sent home, and then is isekai-d again(into the same world). It's really bad though.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
It's absolutely going to be shield hero and the slime.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

UnfurledSails posted:

I need a story about the isekai truck guy whose job is to mow down all these people so that their stories can get started

This is literally a thing

https://mangadex.org/title/26458/isekai-transporter

RatHat fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Jul 30, 2019

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Siegkrow posted:

Sorry what did you say? All I could see was the size of those mammaries

They are bigger than her head! How does she even walk?

Forget it, Jake. It's Animetown.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Siegkrow posted:

You know there is this fanfic about Arthur Morgan getting Isekai'd to Goblin Slayer's world after the end of RDR2

Wait that doesn't make any sense.

Does a rotting corpse just pop up in the GS world?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Saihate no Paladin 20.5

I...didn't like this chapter. A lot of the action was hard to follow and some parts didn't make much sense.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I thought it really went downhill once he got his own mech that he could pop out whenever he wanted. I really liked the body swapping gimmick.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Uh a 2nd Bakarina adaption? From the description seems like this one skips her childhood.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
That just looks like goofy Katarina trying to be evil than actually evil Katarina.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

LibrarianCroaker posted:

Y'all keep trying to explain how it's not the incel mra fantasy it sounds like and are not succeeding at this.

The Iori Yagami (yes, as in King of Fighters) isekai started, and it's not good, but it is funny enough to be worth a look.

I thought you meant someone isekai’s into Iori’s body but no it’s Iori being transferred to another world. That’s much funnier.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Any good isekais where a dude is isekai'd as a woman? There's the yakuza one upthread thats cool

I suppose I'll take bad isekais if needed

This one is pretty decent, but the different gender thing is barely relevant. It’s a game isekai though.
https://mangadex.org/title/21944/yasei-no-last-boss-ga-arawareta

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Faraway Paladin 24

I recommend not reading the comments on this chapter.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

RareAcumen posted:

What are they saying? I'm dumb, but not dumb enough to go reading comments after being reading that they're worse than usual.

Here's a sample

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Jackard posted:

Mangadex is seemingly set up so you can never loving find what you are looking for. Just constantly change the cover art and use no English titles

Don’t they usually use the most current cover? Though sometimes they don’t if it has spoilers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Not sure if it's been posted but I've been reading this one recently and it's pretty good: Otherworldly Munchkin: Let's Speedrun the Dungeon with Only 1 HP!

TL:DR; It's a isekai but it's basically D&D, complete with D20 rolling, character sheets, ect. MC's cheat is that he has a rulebook/monster manual and can see character sheets. Also has only 1 HP so he has to min-max as must as possible, to the chagrin of his Lawful Good Paladin partner

Translation is a little rough for the first 10 or so chapters

I really like how pretty early on it shows how unreliable the D&D alignment system can be for judging people

RatHat fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Jun 28, 2022