Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
anime
.hack//Sign
.hack//Legend of the Twilight
.hack//Roots
View Results

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

If we're allowing reverse isekai:

https://mangadex.org/title/31582/orenchi-ni-kita-onna-kishi-to-inakagurashi-surukotoninatta-ken
Lady knight gets transported to a modern Japanese farm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/isekai_quartet/status/1128325214578679808

Nice ED card from the latest episode of Quartet.

I should probably get around to watching Youjo Senki.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

why would you give Darkness a minigun oh god

Who cares, they gave Cocytus two.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I've heard it described as "Blackadder goes Forth: The Anime" which has made me kinda interested. I'll probably watch it when I free up some time thanks to Isekai Quartet. I should probably get around to Re:Zero too.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

It's also licensed as Otherworldly Izakaya Nobu. I haven't read the scanlation to compare, but I like the official translation.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Dunno why I hadn't gotten around to Yakuza Reincarnation until now but this kicks rear end.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The dwarven kingdom arc probably has one of my favourite panel transitions in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

$5 says that there's going to be a Demon King fragment on the sacred mountain and yakuza man's gonna have to punch it to death again.