Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

got some chores tonight posted:

I'm moving to Indianapolis! merk, if you ever get admitted to University or Methodist or Eskenazi, be sure to tell everyone your SA username.

can't come to class, I got some chores tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

A sequel, of sorts:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3884719

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

The Ninth Layer posted:

Good game everyone, nice job team. Sorry for not posting more Taste, I'm kinda where Ernie is when it comes to having trouble finding the energy to lie to people over and over.

Pander put on a show this game and reminded me of how good he was back in the day. Chores also had a great town game. Both of them are easy MVPs.

Also I thought this was a good game from merk so I hope he's not really retiring for good.

ironic given the incredibly strong memory I have of you nailing me D1 as scum in WoW.