Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I would like to observe please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Pander posted:

honestly I felt I played terrible.

I got super lucky N0. I kept picking people who I couldn't recruit into being lovers (merk, lumpen, *MILLS*, ixt), which gave me a ton of info. I don't think taste anticipated that. It directly led to me being able to push lumpen organically, and the scum to sucker-punch Xavier N1. Mills playing such an odd PR helped, because it probably dissuaded people from paying attention to him N1.

The Janitor being a very very unusual janitor was a pretty big benefit to us. I don't think we exploited it to its full potential, but it certainly kept the town on its heels. Why did Chores flip ? if the janitor already died? Etc. I thought bif overplayed his hand with the Alaster flip (which I honestly assumed was taste being cheeky before I read the scumdoc).

Chores was SCARY GOOD. He is absolutely town MVP. Without him I don't know if the scum suffer a single loss.

Kaschei was very good. I don't even remember why I kept fingering him as the SK like D3 or D4, but I just got it into my head he was tied to it somehow. He played his butt off, and at the end I doubted bif/ernie that he actually was the SK.

Pmom had pretty good instincts. I think he would have been better served engaging in the masonry. He probably could have gotten to figuring out I'm scum, and just keep stealing my vote forever and a day. I was legit scared of that for end-game, it kept me from scum-claiming.

Keane had really really really good reads when everything is said and done. He pegged bif, me, AND ernie. I had to go hard on bif to specifically ensure one of us survived if he could muster the town's energy like chores did. He just wasn't here here enough to make that a reasonable possibility.

Bif and ernie deserve props for keeping level heads, posting as needed, and asking me to stop suggesting insane paths forward.

The game is over you don't have to keep posting like th--oh, oh no.