Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I'll play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

got some chores tonight posted:

i have a pr that says i cant post on d1

good

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Just so everyone knows, I’m BottleKnight. I upgraded my username last week.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Ernie. posted:

sent this to mills at his work e-mail

it'll grab his attention

Oh wow, the heart of mafia!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Hi Mills

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Hm

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Jonathan Fisk posted:

You probably have a sense of my standard, so don’t cross the threshold.

I don’t

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Little Mac posted:

I'm here to win a mafia game

##vote little mac

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Bifauxnen posted:

I'm prepared to fight off the D1 apathy with an onslaught of shitposts

Gonna fight off D1 apathy with the main thing that causes D1 apathy

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Bifauxnen posted:

trying to rely on night action mafia instead of actually casing peeps huh, I see how it is

##vote Lumpen

this but unironically

Captain Foo posted:

u have a really good av, friend

thanks, friend

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

whats everyone eating for lunch

i'm getting fuzzy's taco shop later

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

how are you liking mexico city? i hear the traffic is awful, but i do wish to visit someday

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Ernie. posted:

i was told to visit the museums here, and it's true, they're fantastic. the second highest number of museums of any city in the world. the streets are colourful, the street food is great, and there's a lot of pre-colonial cultural integrated into everything from recipes, to the kind of tiles used in the architecture.

random funny notes: aside from street food, the number one most found business on the sides of streets is shoe-shining. people in mexico city really care about clean shoes.

traffic is only awful during rush hour, otherwise no complaints. metro/metrobus/bus traffic are also great. if you live on the outskirts of the city and have to commute downtown for work, i can easily see a 2 hour commute one way. but if you're visiting, just stay in Condesa or Roma and take the metro everywhere.

that's really good to hear, because yeah the museums and the landmarks/places of history are the main reasons i would visit such a place! i'm glad you're having a good time, and i hope the job is good too. good to hear from you, ernie.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

i'm glad lumpen is so diligently setting the parameters of this game for us

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Pander posted:

self-vote incoming?

##vote pander

Sass feels feigned.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Ardulac posted:

Agreed. It's a shame we're going to be losing people. Maybe we can negotiate a truce between Town and Scum. Would any of the Scum players like to volunteer as representative for negotiations?

with enough diplomatic work, we could create what we've always needed: a discussion thread

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Ardulac's thoughts track to me, and I think it's pretty reasonable logic. Too much wifom for me to want to vote mac, but I don't think it's scummy.

I think f_v characterizing Ardulac's post as so obviously bad that not even Ardulac could believe it is really aggressive scum posturing. ##vote fiery_valkyrie

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

All these votes seem bad??

What about mine

merk posted:

I'm not going to vote Lumpen today. I have no idea what his alignment is and know I will not know before the end of the day regardless of what happens from a content perspective.

I don’t see how you could know this, and I also don’t know what the point of saying this was.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Lumpen posted:

I don't like the content of Ardulac's big post at all, but I don't want to vote someone who posts big posts. Ardulac's big post has scummy content.

With that in mind, I do not like any aspect of this post from George Kansas at all. Bad vote, bad posture, bad reasoning.
Rereading his other posts I don't find anything persuasively exculpatory, previous vote "Pander sass feels feigned" also bad.
##vote George Kansas

OK.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Ardulac posted:

This back and forth made me cringe, and right now I want to lynch either of these two. I'll review their history when I get a chance to see if anything else makes me as uncomfortable as this interaction.

For right now. ##unvote

Go on

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

yeah I'm not sure about iterations of "the first person to make a real case is scum" and variations

I was thinking about this too, how it was funny how each person was making a case was immediately getting cased in a kind of case train, but I don't think you can reasonably dismiss each case as being, well, that.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Toalpaz posted:

nice chain lunch scum

I find it really funny that lumpen immediately threw suspicion at the first person to agree with his case

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

i got to be honest i forgot i joined this game

who are you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

hmm