Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I was contacted for game and would like to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Me too buddy. Let’s kick scum rear end.

Or you know, make some terrible arguments and lose the game for town. Either one works for me.

Hell yeah, it's good to see you again!

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Only a scum wouldn't be allowed to post on D1!

Also hey Ernest!

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Hello friends, here I am posting in a game. I got a flat tire today, how was your day?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

merk posted:

Suffosion is one of the two geological processes by which subsidence sinkholes or dolines are formed, the other being due to collapse of an underlying cave or void,[1] with most sinkholes formed by the suffosion process.[2] Suffosion sinkholes are normally associated with karst topography although they may form in other types of rock including chalk, gypsum and basalt. In the karst of the UK's Yorkshire Dales, numerous surface depressions known locally as "shakeholes" are the result of glacial till washing into fissures in the underlying limestone.[3]

I'm disappointed that you didn't actually hyperlink the references.

At absolute worst "But it's D1 ..." comes off as slightly hedgy, not explaining why it would be okay. Also natural sounding hedging is more than scum to me. Hell cat. You are on my desktop. I already petted and played with and fed you, oh you just came in from outside that's why you're like this. Come up then.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Oh, I forgot to say that I want to kill Ernest just because something feels off and also I forgot what it's like to sit and look at a thread and wait for people to post so you can post with them and be posting friends or enemies.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

And I'm glad your day was better Cpt. Foo!

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Hello!!!!

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Ernie. posted:

all i'm saying is im STILL waiting for you to tell me when you're free to watch Making a Murderer together

do you now know what's OFF?!

Off is a really cool French video game that I interpret via Death of The Author to be about the danger of rejecting human-made meaning.

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Ok, shall we be friends or frenemies? No other options are on the table.

True friends!

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Ardulac are you the scum man?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Little Mac posted:

Super Nintendo games mostly. I'm trying to beat all of them and I'm in my second hundred. Did Spider-Man and X-Men Arcades Revenge last night.

what am I looking at here

If my googling is accurate, a man in a $4-800 coat.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Pinterest Mom posted:

Is being hypocritical scummy :angel:

Yes. I believe you to be the scum man from your use of that emote.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Ardulac posted:

Care to back that up with a vote, pilgrim? :clint:

On that note, Hal, you haven't voted for anyone yet and just gave a few thoughts on merk and Lumpen. Do you have any other reads on anyone?

Also, do we know if anyone will be replacing or contacting our two no shows?

Maybe. Are you sure you're not the scum man? You might be the scum man, and I like you better than the other 3 dude. Also you're voting for my dude too I just realized looking back so you know what I will.

[b]##vote pmom[\b]

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I'm diggin the sirens. Also my vote didn't bold and I messed up the end tag but the start bold should've worked so ???

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Bifauxnen posted:

here you go Foo here is some more LMac case

but hey Ixt is also on my suss list, he just keeps popping up saying little fluffy poo poo like this with no one else seeming to register his presence whatsoever

Untrue I made posting friends with f_v

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I feel like Lumpen's found me scummy in every game I've played with him. Also that was an incredibly bad vote and posting thus far by Mills.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Pander posted:

##vote George kansas
Making magic happen in the last ten seconds I have to myself

For a second I thought you said you had to save yourself and was very confused.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Ardulac posted:

Can we get a head count of who is available before deadline? We have less than 3 hours to get someone to 11 votes and the front runner isn't currently particularly appealing to me.

Where did all the votes on you go anyway? By all I mean like 3 lol

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Lumpen posted:

If you're Town you gotta post better, man. You are contributing zilch in every post. No evidence you're reading closely or thinking inquisitively about anything. Pretty scummy.

My posts are vibes posts. The best kind of posts. I must some day find my message to windshipper about morale in mafia games and their similarity to Total War games.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Who’s scum Ixt? You don’t have a vote down.

It could be ardulac but he told me it wasn't. Also I tried to vote someone but now I kinda forget who and now I'm on my phone. Also lmao bif

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Do it, turbo you you won't

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Alaster posted:

why are there 4 votes on my friend, george kansas?

The case is bigger than you think

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I questioned my name and it was pmom ##vote pmom

bigger than you think is Kansas's state motto or phrase or something

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Lumpen posted:

Yes. I believe you to be the scum man from your use of that emote.

Maybe. Are you sure you're not the scum man? You might be the scum man, and I like you better than the other 3 dude. Also you're voting for my dude too I just realized looking back so you know what I will.

[.b]##vote pmom[\b]
[/quote]
It could be ardulac but he told me it wasn't. Also I tried to vote someone but now I kinda forget who and now I'm on my phone. Also lmao bif
[/quote]

Reading these posts makes me feel nauseous and vaguely angry. Ardulac and Ixt both likely scum. Ixt is your case on pmom still "from your use of that emote"?
[/quote]

I will continue posting as I do, I'm glad I make you nauseous and vaguely angry. Also it was a bad vote in addition to the emote. The general attitude of the vote.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I feel bad about voting Ardulac because he gave me his word but now I feel I should.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Sorry, Ardulac.

##vote Ardulac

I guess I'd do b- too

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Because he gave me his word he wasn't scum, did you read my post before that?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Is chores an old person who changed their name who I might know or a new boi?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Why does it seem likely to you that it's a scum ploy?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

lol it was probably Lumpen's vote, he's da big cat who make all da rulez or something.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

fiery_valkyrie posted:

It seems like a pointless thing to do. Use your action to kill the player who was almost certainly going to be voted off.

I was more speculating 3p supervotey boi

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

also ardulac already claimed it was he himself who made him lunch proof. No ham sandwich for him

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Toalpaz posted:

Ard is a power role and not in masonry.

what?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I fuckin love you alasdair

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I love Lumpen speculating on a george kansas scum flip a day before deadline D1.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Lumpen posted:

Whoa then how much do you love my speculating on it TWO days before deadline?!?

twice as much, obviously

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

[quote="Bifauxnen" post="492589662"]
I don't like Ixt throwing bits of shade at anyone trying to keep things moving instead of going back to sitting on their rear end till next deadline. I'd still wanna lunch him.
/quote]

what?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

show me where I did even once let alone multiple times lmao

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Pinterest Mom posted:

In bifs defence I didn't notice Xavier was dead plus also i don't think it matters

But going after a zealot right out of the gate after geek's flip is weird

It's only a 1 gate zealot rush at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I’m expecting that town players in that group should be sharing at least a degree of what is going on in their private chat with the thread. There is almost definitely a scum in that group so everything they say would be known to scum. The people lacking information are the non-Zealot town members.

I want to know who is talking more in there than in the thread? Who is pushing votes? What scum hunting is happening within that group?

Seems pretty self explanatory to me.

I wanna kill Lumpen, even as pro-scum wincon he almost always plays for town if he can. Should kill. What you think? Also how's life been?