Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If you wanted something other then bare knuckle boxing tonight.

Taken from Bloody Elbow. It's on ESPN+

quote:

Top Rank Boxing features a tripleheader of title fights and four fights overall tonight (Saturday, February 2nd) from The Star in Frisco, Texas. In the main event, WBO light heavyweight champion Eleider Alvarez (24-0, 12 KOs) rematches Sergey Kovalev (32-3-1, 28 KOs), six months removed from his stunning KO of Kovalev to win the title from the Russian. This is Alvarez’s first defense of his title, and he’ll look to make it 2-for-2 against “Krusher.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
Richard Commey just blew this Russian dude away and earned a 135 belt. And a future date with Loma

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That was an impressively dominant performance from Commey

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Max Kellermen gets boxing duty?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Max Kellermen gets boxing duty?

According to Arum days ago he's going to be doing some ESPN cards going forward (don't know if it'll be as frequent as his Friday Night Fights appearances)

It's a shame things went south between the network and Teddy Atlas, he was always my fav and I would have loved to have seen him be part of this too

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
Andre Ward will be calling the Alvarez-Kovalev fight so set the passive aggressive meter to 11

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
Anyone else having trouble with the espn+ stream?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lopez is beating the gently caress out of Magdaleno

E: Magdaleno‘s corner is pathetic

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Feb 3, 2019

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
The Fortnite dances are whatever but for Magdaleno talk poo poo get hit I guess.

I'd like to see Lopez in against either Pedraza or Linares next.

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
Kovalev winning on the cards but he was last time too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
EZ 117-111 for Kovalev imo.