Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

EorayMel posted:

after the first round of mortal kombat lois griffin lost to bonnie swanson and shang tsung walked towards the defeated lois and said the chilling words YOUR SOUL IS MINE as lois quivers in pain fearing that her life is over she had no choice to face the inevitable that her soul will be stolen by the sorcerer

this is part two of part one shang tsung began the soul stealing process on lois griffin as she begs for her life as she screams in utter terrible pain from a dark magic that hits the chest making her body feel numb and feel that her heart is on fire as her essences is being drained from her body

this is part 3 of this pet project fan art of mortal kombat i used photostudio for the effects

this is the final part of my mk fan art and family guy crossover lois griffins soul is now consumed by shang tsung as lois screamed her last breath her heart stopped beating and her soul essences is now drained from her as shang tsung said FATALITY as a last insult to injury as he walks away from lois's souless body on the sand

(note this is far art no copyright infringement intended plz dont report for no reason with out proof of any wrong doing and dont feed the flames or the trolls thank you

freakin sweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

holy crap lois