Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Manifisto posted:

no you're thinking of numberwang

Maybe I'm thinking of you :wink:

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

In a bowl, scramble 4 eggs with a handful of shredded cheese (mozz & chedd blend), half a bell pepper, several diced pepperoni sticks, and a blop of chunky salsa. Cook on medium low heat, mixing regularly.

Manifisto

Jolo posted:

Maybe I'm thinking of you :wink:

:blush:

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Manifisto posted:

no you're thinking of numberwang

flifty neight?

Jaded Burnout

Jolo posted:

*struggles* burrito?

never heard of it

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
thank you for the platinum cert jb! the other $15 prize money has been returned to our generous ik for other contests

ShortStack

tinystax
rear end butt fart

vanisher made my sig and it's super cool thanks v

Jaded Burnout

I letterally cannot give this money away!!!

Very noble, luvcow, to reinvest in our joy

King of Bees
I believe the 7 day word is this: flaccid

Oh crap!

Goons Are Gifts

Those words must be tricky, we seem to be bad at saying them! Apart from Luvcow, who's great at this and very much deserves the Plat and is very generous with this win, too

Here are some words:
Waiter, train, colo(u)r, bread, carrot, kitchen, number, caffeine, phone, backpack, work

Any of those? :banjo:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:stare:

what in god's name is this magnificent creature called?

Jaded Burnout

That's a negative, ghost rider

Jaded Burnout

did you know that a typical person's english vocabulary is around 20,000 words, and that doesn't even include " butts ", so we've got quite a few to go

Papa Was A Video Toaster

ornery

Jolo

Jade Dead Burn Out

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

Jay Hey Did Boo Urn Ocarina of Time

Manifisto

mica merry cow greet a glean

Jolo

Manifisto posted:

mica merry cow greet a glean

:frogout:

edit: Get

Goons Are Gifts

Luvcow posted:

:stare:

what in god's name is this magnificent creature called?

Oh, glad you noticed! That's Bebo, he's a friend and also he is chill and always a bit hungry, which is okay because he only eats weed.

King of Bees
Butter. Butterfly. Buttercup. Butterfinger. Basically the butter words.

sb hermit

the shifting praxis of maintaining a convincing lurker kayfabe while migrating from gbs to byob

this page intentionally left blank

insert photoshop image

insert pet image here

Jaded Burnout

Jolo posted:

Jay Hey Did Boo Urn Ocarina of Time

A Wint to the Past

Goons Are Gifts

Quarrel [ˈkwɒɹəl]
From Old French querele (modern French querelle), itself from Latin querella (“complaint”), from queror (“I lament, I complain”).

Tool [tuːl]
From Middle English tool, from Old English tōl (“tool, implement, instrument”, literally “that with which one prepares something”), from Proto-Germanic *tōlą (“tool”), from Proto-Indo-European *dewh₂- (“to tie to, secure”), equivalent to taw (“to prepare”) +‎ -le (agent suffix). Cognate with Scots tuil (“tool, implement, instrument, device”), Icelandic tól (“tool”), Faroese tól (“tool, instrument”). Related to Old English tāwian (“to make, prepare, or cultivate”); see taw, and tow ("fibres used for spinning").

A quarrel with a tool is usually not good!

Goons Are Gifts

Old English really looks weird to be honest. I wonder if anyone still speaks it

alnilam

Old english is cool as hell it's more similar to Icelandic than to modern English

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
English would have a smaller core vocabulary if the Normans had lost the battle of Hastings.

alnilam

Harold the pretender did nothing wrong

Jaded Burnout

War of the Roses more like a couple hundred crisis actors and some corrupt mainstream media.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Jaded Burnout posted:

War of the Roses more like a couple hundred crisis actors and some corrupt mainstream media.
And don't get me started on William the Conquerer and his fake arrow gag.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Trust me boys, I'm Richard, the Lord Protector. I'm sure you'll find your rooms in the Tower most accommodating.

Goons Are Gifts

I'm Henry VIII. and I do not like the catholic church. Let's create our own and secede from them!
Also, I think I need a woman...

Robot Made of Meat

I'm Ethelred the Unready, and . . umm. Just a minute, I'm sure I had something . . .

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

blaise rascal posted:

The mountain goats are releasing an album commissioned by Hasbro of original songs related to D&D

i am very very here for this

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

nobody has said the magic words yet

SALMON SOUP

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

also does anyone here have coulrophobia

i need to know for reasons

City of Glompton

hamjobs posted:

nobody has said the magic words yet

SALMON SOUP

I did but it didn't work :(

maybe it's so hungey for burriot? jbab? hawg dawg?

Jaded Burnout

hamjobs posted:

not I

Papa Was A Video Toaster

hamjobs posted:

is that he fear of kohlrabi? if it is, then yes

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless