Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

PLEASE WORK OUT

https://twitter.com/KingRyanG/statu...3121649664?s=19

Sure, why not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

A group of very serious old men sat around and discussed whether or not I had the requisite dignity and grace of a grand champion.

lol. i remember when floyd effortlessly beat the breaks off of one of the best kickboxers in the world. i'm sure this will be more competitive.

sportsgenius86
Jun 17, 2008

THE STREAK IS OVER

That’s the only fight you could make for either of them where I wouldn’t know who to cheer for

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

maybe floyd will break his hand on logan's stupid face and it'll be called a no contest

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

He is I, and I am him

Marching Powder posted:

lol. i remember when floyd effortlessly beat the breaks off of one of the best kickboxers in the world. i'm sure this will be more competitive.

I know this won’t have a big effect on the outcome, but Floyd had 20 lbs on Tenshin and would be down 50 to Paul. The reach mayyyybe would make it a tentative match for a couple rounds.

I saw this scrolling IG and thought how do I know that guy? Did he go to my gym?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CFR3...id=2hilfun9h8j3

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

i would assume floyd would have to bulk up significantly and meet logan paul at his weight class which honestly is fine; i don’t think he’s been a serious threat to knock anyone out since bush was in office so it was probably always going to come down to points/a face saving ‘tko’/stoppage

i would imagine they would fight at light heavyweight which is still probably going to be hell for logan paul on actual weight management, or they do a catchweight and we get to see puffy floyd mayweather slowly dance around logan paul for ten rounds

Quizzlefish
Jan 26, 2005

Am I not merciful?

What if Logan Paul wins?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

If you're gonna do it, do it with ~*~Axefaire~*~

Pillbug

Quizzlefish posted:

What if Logan Paul wins?

well then we beat 2020 and we can get started on Newgame+

The SituAsian