Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whats for dinner
Sep 25, 2006

IT TURN OUT METAL FOR DINNER!

Great fight but was surprised how long it took Wilder's corner to throw in the towel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whats for dinner
Sep 25, 2006

Jascum posted:

I was next to a Brit that ripped his shirt off when Fury came out.

I was in the bathroom during walkouts and a bloke was yelling at me about what round I thought Fury would win by. We were pissing in the same trough and he was making solid eye contact while demanding my answer. Very on brand.

whats for dinner
Sep 25, 2006

kimbo305 posted:

In the past, I think his fundamentals were excellent but looked so fundamental and paint by the numbers that it took away from my perception of his polish.
But now he finally seems more comfortable to let out his style and ends up looking slicker.

Yeah, it feels like his fundamentals are still excellent but his rhythm and timing are just way sharper. I dunno if it's just confirmation bias but it feels like nowadays he gets into exchanges already having the upper hand just with footwork and defence where previously he'd get into pretty even exchanges and get the upper hand during them.

whats for dinner
Sep 25, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

just lost my granddad. he was an incredible boxer who said his best job was being the primary sparring partner for the lightweight european champion back in the 60's. he took the job after he killed a man in the ring and could never throw a full force punch again. wishing all boxing fans some love and safety in their lives and hope they truly appreciate the spectacle of two men putting it all on the line - in some rare circumstances very literally.

That is a hell of a life and good on him for seeming to find a way to make peace with it. Sorry for your loss

whats for dinner
Sep 25, 2006

Lol 115-113. At least they gave it to the right fighter

whats for dinner
Sep 25, 2006

Lol at this guy interviewing Bivol. "so congratulations let's talk about how great Canelo is"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whats for dinner
Sep 25, 2006

Was good to see live but lol at all the goobers who thought George won because he was throwing ineffectual bombs