Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
What a highlight KO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Walkouts imminent, for anyone not watching yet.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

thehappyprince posted:

if they do 3 anthems i s2g

poo poo won’t they do the Saudi anthem too?

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
This feels super similar to fight one. Andy’s gonna put some hands on him shortly

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
gently caress yeah here we go!

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Catching up on Zepeda Baranchyk with breakfast and my 4yo goes ‘dad you really like people hitting each other’

Yes I do kid, especially like this

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
15 for 15 cans squashed

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Desperate for a finish

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Per @trboxing the fights won’t start until this football game is over, apparently

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Post KO... Brook looks confusedly up at his trainer and asks ‘what happened?’

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

The SituAsian posted:

Unfortunately it appears that boxing will be excluded from the 2028 Summer Olympics in LA ,though they are planned to be included in 2024 in Paris. Honestly it was earned given the incredible corruption in amateur boxing (some would say even worse than the pros) but a shame to see and will no doubt hurt development of the next generation of pros.

https://twitter.com/gbboxing/status/1567422832883138562?t=y_vG3bFn-XNvievJH3X9dQ&s=19

Losing boxing and weightlifting in one Olympic cycle will be an absolute joke. I don't understand the IOC and their methods. Citing corruption or drug standards when every bit of competition is suffering the same issues... I hate it

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
I feel like the technical differences and superior abilities matter just a wee bit less when someone can hit like a tactical nuke

hindsight is 20/20 though

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Like it's natural but I reaaaaally dislike the "oh is Fury even trying??" "did he even have a real camp?"

like Ngannou workin' his rear end off and stepping up to this opportunity and y'all gonna belittle his effort & results like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
I mean say what you want but he's the one putting his zero losses on the line. Dude came into it how he chose to come into it. Francis is still a monster and deserves more respect than that weak excuse of "Fury wasn't actually trying"