Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stangg
Mar 17, 2009
Why is everyone so angry all the time, they should be happy they get to do their hobby as a job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stangg
Mar 17, 2009

Quizzlefish posted:

So does Joshua find a different scrub to beat down?

Ftfy

Stangg
Mar 17, 2009
Oh dang, Usyk named mandatory challenger for the winner of joshua v ruiz 2. That sounds interesting.

Stangg
Mar 17, 2009
There might not be a market on the Mayweather side but what about the Paul side, he does have 22 million subs after all.

Stangg
Mar 17, 2009

LobsterMobster posted:

do all 22 million have access to their moms credit cards?

I know you're just being facetious but I did take a look at demographics out of interest and ~50% are over 24, but I agree with Ninth that its unlikely the majority of that fan base is going to pay $70 to watch it live.

edit: V whoops

Stangg fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Dec 10, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stangg
Mar 17, 2009

kimbo305 posted:

I think you have an unintentional double negative here, but not sure.

I assume there'll be a huge volume of people who consume other YT content who'll get it to see Logan Paul get his rear end beat. In fact, Floyd should really sell that as hard as he can.

This feels like the start of a black mirror episode where it eventually leads to a world where the path to fame is getting the poo poo kicked out of you by professional fighters.